CPCB Salary 2020: The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released the CPCB Salary 2020 and CPCB Essential Information in Central Pollution Control Board Direct Recruitment Notification 2020. Candidates who have applied for CPCB Recruitment 2020 can check the CPCB Salary 2020, and CPCB Essential Information details here.
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is one of the prestigious jobs among Job seekers. So a lot of candidates is expected to apply for CPCB Recruitment and the last date of apply online for CPCB 2020 Recruitment is up to 25th May 2020. The Applicants of CPCB need to know about the CPCB Pay Matrix 2020. They may also have a doubt or may need more clarification regarding the CPCB Selection Process. In this article we are going to discuss the Salary, what are all the allowances provided by Central Pollution Control Board. Candidates can read this post and know more information about the Central Pollution Control Board Pay Scale and allowances
CPCB Salary 2020
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix|
|Scientist-‘B’||Level 10 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-)|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Level 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-)|
|Senior Technician||Level 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-)|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||Level 4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-)|
|Junior Technician||Level 4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-)|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||Level-2 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level-2 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-)|
|Attendant (MTS)||Level-1 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-)|
CPCB Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||–||–||–||1||1||2|
|Data Entry Operator||–||–||1||–||1||2|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||1||1||3||2||7*|
|Lower Division Clerk||2||1||3||1||6||13**|
- *Out of 07 Posts of JLA, 03 posts are reserved for Ex-servicemen
- **Out of 13 posts of LDC, 01 Post of reserved for Ex-servicemen, 01 for PwBD (Blindness and Low vision) and 01 for PwBD (Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
CPCB Essential Information 2020
- Candidates applying for CPCB Recruitment should note that they are required to appear in the Written and qualify the same for going to the selection process. After the Written Test candidates will be called for the Interview / Document Verification Process. The candidates who gets qualify in the Written Test will be shortlisted for Interview and the candidates who qualifies in the Interview will be selected for the selection process.
- The Candidates must carry the original photo id prof which has been mentioned in the application, at the time of written test for verification.
- The Board reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in India
- After submitting the application, applicants are advised to visit the CPCB Recruitment Portal frequently for any update on the status of his application
Applicants of Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment must know the above details regarding the Central Pollution Control Board Salary and Selection Procedure details.