CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited applications from suitable and willing Male & Female candidates to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the engagement of 50 General Duty Medical Officers in various CRPF Units/GC/CHs/Institutions on Contractual Basis. Here we have added complete details regarding this CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification. So, that candidates can know the eligibility, selection process, and other important details of the CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification here. If you are eligible, then follow the steps available here to apply for the CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Get More – Govt Jobs
CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
Check eligibility details as per the CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Age Limit – Below 70 years as of 13 May 2021.
Selection Process & Salary:
Check selection process & salary details of CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Selection will happen through Walk-in-interview on 13/05/21 (09:00 Hrs).
- The interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
- CRPF GDMO Recruitment 2021 salary – Rs. 75000 per month.
The appointment is purely on a contract basis and the initial period of appointment of the contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the Maximum age of 70 years.
- On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion, etc, or any other benefits available to the Government servant appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CRPF.
- The working hours of the appointee as per the schedule of CRPF Hospitals/Establishment or as fixed by the competent authority.
- The appointment carried the liability to serve in any part of the country.
- No TA/DA and boarding/lodging will be provided during walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
How to Apply?
While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate, etc.) application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the CRPF GDMO Recruitment.
Q: What is the Interview date for the CRPF GDMO recruitment 2021?
A: The interview date is the 13th of May 2021.
Q: What is the selection process for the CRPF GDMO recruitment?
A: The selection process happens through the walk-in interview and medical examination.
Q: For which posts candidates are selected in this CRPF GDMO recruitment 2021?
A: The candidates will be selected for the General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) vacancies.
Q: What is the total vacancy for this CRPF GDMO recruitment?
A: The total vacancy for this CRPF GDMO recruitment is 50.