CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced CSIR NET Answer Key for Dec 2019. The candidates who applied for JRF & Lecturership (LS)’ Dec 2019 can get question papers & answer key form the official website.
Sorting the applicant for the post of JRF & Lecturership (LS) CSIR conducted NET exam from 15th Dec 2019 & 27th Dec 2019. Now the exam board has announced CSIR UGC NET Answer Key. The applicant can log on to the official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in. By entering the valid credentials like application number and date of birth you can download your CSIR NET Answer Key 2020
Challenge Answers – Raise Objections:
Applicants can also challenge the answers given in CSIR NET Answer Key 2020. Objections can raise only through online mode. After reviewing the objections, the Exam Board will compile the final answer key. Up to 03rd Jan 2020, the applicant can raise the objection against UGC NET Answer Key 2020.
Get more: UGC NET Objection Notice
- Exam Date – 15th Dec 2019
- Assam and Meghalaya State (Exam Date) – 27th Dec 2019
- CSIR NET Answer Key 2020 Availability – 01 to 03 Jan 2020 (11:50 pm)
- Fee for Raising objection – Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct
- Score Card Availability – Tentatively on 14th Jan 2020