CSIR NET Result 2020: CSIR UGC JRF-NET Result 2020 Released!!! The qualified candidates in CSIR NET Exam 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship Test held on 15th December 2019 and 27th December 2019 has released by the CSIR Board. The direct link of CSIR Net Rank List 2019 and CSIR Result 2019 is given below
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducted the exam for Junior Research Fellowship. The candidates whose Roll Numbers are in the Pdf below have qualified in the test for CSIR Exam 2019. Candidates who are all appeared in the CSIR NET Exam 2019 can download the CSIR NET Result 2019 from its official website. The CSIR UGC 2020 has shortlisted 8000+ candidates in the CSIR Merit List. The selected candidates for CSIR are JRF (NET) CSIR, JRF only, JRF (NET) UGC and Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET). Additionally, CSIR has released the Minimum cut-off percentage of CSIR Cut off 2019 pdf for Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship/Assistant. The shortlisted candidate’s details will be available on the CSIR official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website frequently for more updates.
Download CSIR Result 2020
Candidate can download the CSIR Result 2020 and CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 / Rank List from CSIR Official site or through the direct link given below.
The candidates can use the direct link given above to Download CSIR JRF Result 2020 Pdf for the CSIR NET Exam 2019 for the Post of Junior Research Fellowship without any hurdle.
How to Check CSIR JRF Result 2019
Candidates who wish to download CSIR UGC NET Result 2019 from the Official Website shall follow the below steps one by one.
- Visit the CSIR Official Website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Now you can view HPPSC Home page
- In the CSIR Home Page, Go to Current Events Section, which will be available in the Left side top of the CSIR Home Page
- The Current Events Section has all the latest news in a marquee text
- In that select “Result of the Joint CSIR -UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Dec. 2019”
- Now a new tab with “Result of the Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor” will open.
The shortlisted candidates of the UGC CSIR Result 2020 will have the details about CSIR Result 2019 selected candidates Roll Numbers and their Rank.
NOTE: The candidates with selected roll numbers have been declared successful under which their roll numbers appear subject to the condition of their fulfilling all the notified eligibility criteria(s) for the test.
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Result 2019
The CSIR conducts exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor. Here, we have listed the number of persons qualified in each category.
- JRF (NET) CSIR – Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET): The candidates whose roll numbers are listed under JRF (NET) CSIR in Pdf have qualified in the test for JRF-NET. These candidates are also eligible for Lectureship / Assistant Professor (NET)
- JRF only – The candidates whose roll numbers are listed below (JRF only) have qualified in the test for fellowship.
- JRF (NET) UGC – The candidates whose roll numbers are listed below JFR (NET) UGC have qualified in the test for JRF-NET. These candidates are also eligible for Lectureship/Assistant Professor(NET)
- Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET) – The following candidates have qualified the eligibility test for Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET). The candidates qualifying for Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET) will be eligible for recruitment as a lecturer as well as for JRF-Ship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable as per the eligibility criteria of that Scheme/Project. However, they will not be eligible for regular JRF-NET Fellowship. They will be eligible to pursue a PhD program with or without any fellowship other than JRF-NET.
|JRF (NET) CSIR||2185|
|JFR (NET) UGC||1656|
|Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET)||4195|