CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research-National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad has released a recruitment notification for the Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, and various posts. A total of 54 vacancies were announced for this recruitment. CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online starts from 10th May 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification before starting the application online process. Candidates who are having the qualification given in the official notification shall start the online application process. The final date for the submission of the online application is 24th May 2021. Further details regarding CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online are given here below.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research-National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Recruitment Name||CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant & Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting based on Academic Qualification & Interview|
CSIR NGRI Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||10th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th May 2021.|
|Final Date for the Submission||24th May 2021.|
CSIR NGRI Vacancy 2021:
|1||Scientific Administrative Assistant||02|
|4||Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II||06|
|7||Senior Project Associate||01|
|9||Project Scientist-I, Project Scientist-II||01|
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant||50 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II /Project Scientist-I||35 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|Project Scientist-II/ Senior Project Associate||40 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
|JRF||28 years (relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST and up to 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD)|
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: B.Com Degree.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc Degree/ Geology/ Physics & Maths.
- Project Associate-I: Masters in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Geophysical Technology.
- Project Associate-II: Master’s degree. 2 years of experience in data acquisition, processing, and modeling.
- JRF: Masters in Geology/ Applied Geology with not less than 55% marks plus NET (LS)/ GATE.
- Senior Project Associate: Masters in Geology with 4 years experience in Paleomagnetism or Ph.D. (Geology) in the area of Paleomagnetism.
- Project Scientist-I: Ph.D in Geophysics/ Seismology/ Physics/ Earth Science/ Applied Geophysics/ Signal Processing.
- Project Scientist-II: Ph.D. in Geophysics/ Seismology with 3 years post Ph.D. experience in Seismological study including data analysis and processing using different seismological methods.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
CSIR NGRI Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
- If the number of candidates registered online for an Interview is very high, then the Candidates will be shortlisted by a screening committee based on academic qualification and /or experience.
- In case shortlisting is done by the screening committee, then the committee will adopt its own criteria for bringing down the number to be called for an interview.
- All shortlisted candidates will be provided a link for attending the interview which will be held through video conference. The link will be provided separately.
CSIR NGRI Salary Details:
Scientific Administrative Assistant: Rs. 18000/-
Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/-
Project Associate-I: Rs. 25000-31000/-
Project Associate-II: Rs. 28000-35000/-
Junior Research Fellowship: Rs. 31000/-
Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42000/-
Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42000/-
Project Scientist-I: Rs. 56000/-
Project Scientist-II: Rs. 67000/-
Rs.31,000/- for the candidate(s) who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE.
Rs.35,000/- for the candidate(s) who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE.
CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps to Apply For CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute.
- On the homepage, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on the careers section you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the recruitment link of Advertisement for the post of Project Staff against advt no 4/2021.
- Click on that the notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Eligible candidates click on the apply online option, then fill in the application form.
- Upload scanned documents such as photographs etc.
- Submit the application form successfully within the last date.