Dear Readers, Daily Current Affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Read Current Affairs Today here and stay updated with current news. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this and try Current Affairs Quiz to test your knowledge level.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: NATIONAL
HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal releases PRAGYATA guidelines on digital education
- Union HRD Ministry released the guidelines for Digital Education.
- The ministry has recommended a cap on the screen time for students. As per the guidelines, online classes for pre-primary students should not be for more than 30 minutes. It further mentions that two online sessions of up to 30-45 minutes each should be conducted for classes 1 to 8 and four sessions for classes 9 to 12.
- The HRD minister informed that PRAGYATA guidelines have been developed from the perspective of learners, with a focus on online/blended/digital education for students who are presently at home due to lockdown.
- The PRAGYATA guidelines include eight steps of online education that is, Plan, Review, Arrange, Guide, Yak(talk), Assign, Track, and Appreciate.
- The guidelines outline suggestions for administrators, school heads, teachers, parents, and students in the following areas: 1. Need assessment; 2. Concerns while planning online and digital education like duration, screen time, inclusiveness, balanced online and offline activities, etc level-wise; 3. Modalities of intervention including resource curation, level-wise delivery, etc.; 4. Physical, mental health, and wellbeing during digital education; 5. Cyber safety and ethical practices including precautions and measures for maintaining cyber safety and 6. Collaboration and convergence with various initiatives.
- Minister of Human Resource Development: Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Constituency: Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- Minister of State– Sanjay Dhotre
Indian Railways’ 1st cable-stayed rail bridge, Anji Khad bridge
- The country’s “first cable-stayed” Indian Railways bridge – the magnificent Anji Khad Bridge will soon connect Katra and Reasi in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The country’s first cable-stayed railway bridge is being developed by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, which is a Government of India undertaking. The cable-stayed railway bridge is a part of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Rail Link (USBRL) project.
- The Anji Khad Bridge has a single pylon, standing at a height of 331 metres above the river bed. The total length of the Anji Khad Bridge is 473.25 metres. The length of the viaduct is 120 metres and the central embankment has a length of 94.25 metres. It has support of 96 cables. The Anji Khad Bridge has been designed to handle heavy storms of strong winds.
- Also, Pump Concreting System arrangement was used to increase efficiency, providing higher safety for workers and saved the construction time by about 30 per cent. The Anji Khad Bridge will have an integrated monitoring system by means of numerous sensors installed at various locations on the bridge.
- The USBRL project also involves the Chenab river bridge. The Chenab bridge, once completed, will become the world’s highest rail bridge.
About Indian Railway
- HeadQuarters: New Delhi
- Chairman: V K Yadhav
Coal Ministry plans to link mining plan portal with PARIVESH website
- The coal ministry plans to link the mining plan portal with Parivesh website.
- PARIVESH is a single-window hub for online submission, monitoring, and management of proposals submitted to the Environment Ministry by project proponents to seek various types of clearances.
- Auction of coal mines for commercial mining organised by Ficci.
- The government may go for an investment of 50,000 crore in eastern part of the country in the states of Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Odisha to ramp up coal evacuation.
- Last month, the government launched the auction process for 41 coal blocks for commercial mining, a move that opens India’s coal sector for private players, and termed it a major step in the direction of India achieving self-reliance.
About Ministry of Coal
- Union Minister of coal: Pralhad Venkatesh Joshi
- Constituency: Dharwad, Karnataka
Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Minister e-inaugurates NSTI, Extension Centre in Imphal
- Union Minister of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, e-inaugurated a National Skill Training Institute (NSTI), Extension Centre located at the campus of Government ITI in Imphal through a Video conference.
- The inaugural was held during the Digital Conclave held on the occasion of the World Youth Skills Day and the fifth anniversary of ‘Skill India’ mission, organised by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- The NSTI, Extension Centre, Manipur, at the campus of Govt. ITI, Takyel will facilitate training of Trainers in the Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) trades of Motor Mechanic Vehicle , Carpentry and Electrician initially by making use of existing infrastructure & Equipment in the ITI for the benefit of ITI Passed outs in the Northeast Region.
- The NSTI, Extension Centre, Manipur was e-inaugurated in the presence of the Minister of State for Power, New & Renewable Energy (Independent Charge) and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, R. K. Singh, Manipur State Labour & Employment Minister, Dr. Thokchom Radheshyam and other top officials of New NSTI meet future demand to the existing 21,768 CITS trained instructors of 17,683 & 4,085 in both Engineering & Non Engineering trades respectively in the North Eastern region of 7 states.
About Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship:
- Mahendra Nath Pandey, Cabinet Minister
- Constituency: Chandauli
- Raj Kumar Singh, Minister of State
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad observes Swachhata Pakhwada
- The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Hyderabad is a globally recognized autonomous institution under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
- The Centre provides free dedicated ocean information services to the Nation, using state-of-the-art technology and research, for increasing Safety and Profit. The three primary services provided are the Tsunami Early Warning Service, Ocean State Forecast Service and Potential Fishing Zone Advisory Service.
- Swachhata Pakhwada was held at the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services till 15 July. Several activities were conducted towards awareness generation of the mission objectives to eradicate open defecation, efficient management of solid and liquid waste, encourage cost effective and appropriate technologies for ecologically safe and sustainable sanitation, overall cleanliness etc.
- These included plantation of trees at ITCO ocean campus (saplings arranged from the Govt. of Telangana under Haritha Haram mission ), awareness campaign and distribution of personal hygiene materials to INCOIS outsourced (housekeeping, gardening, security, electrical etc.) staff, single-use plastic avoidance pledge and campus sanitization.
About Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services:
- Headquarters: Hyderabad
- Founded: 1999
CURRENT AFFAIRS: INTERNATIONAL
India joined Chile and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the UN (FAO) to co-host the High-Level Political Forum side-event ‘On the road to the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 2021
- Sustainable agriculture is fundamental to food security, India has stated at a high-level UN session, and emphasised the need to bring seed diversity back as shift by farmers from local varieties to genetically uniform, high-yielding breeds has reduced the ability of crops to survive when faced with challenges.
- India joined Chile and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the UN (FAO) to co-host the High-Level Political Forum side-event ‘On the road to the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 2021: Highlighting health and nutritional benefits through sustainable production and consumption of fruits and vegetables’.
- Emphasising the importance of seed diversity, Naidu stated 75 per cent of the world’s plant genetic diversity has been lost since the 1900s, as farmers have shifted from local varieties to genetically uniform, high-yielding crop breeds, thereby reducing the ability of crops to survive when faced with challenges.
- He stated GM crops also have significant socio-economic impacts. Because the seeds are proprietary, farmers have to pay royalties to use them and purchase new seeds every season, facing rising costs, and often increasing debt.
- India, with just 4 per cent of the world’s land area, is the second-largest producer of fruits with an annual production of 98 million tonnes, accounting for about 10.9 per cent of the world production. India also produces 187 million tons of vegetables annually, accounting for 8.6 per cent of world production. The area under cultivation under fruits and vegetables has increased by about 11 per cent between 2013-14 and 2017-18.
- India has also deployed ICT to revolutionise agriculture, with the government launching an online platform for trading agricultural commodities (E-NAM). The platform helps farmers, traders and buyers in better price discovery and marketing of their produce all over India.
About Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO):
- Director-General– QU Dongyu
- Headquarters– Rome, Italy
- President: Sebastián Piñera
- Capital: Santiago
- Currency: Chilean peso
CURRENT AFFAIRS: BANKING AND FINANCE
PSBs to purchase NBFC Bonds/CPs worth Rs 14,667 cr under extended PCGS: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has stated that the Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme, PCGS was revamped under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Package to support the liability side of Non Banking Financial Companies, NBFCs. It provides a 20 per cent portfolio guarantee to Public Sector Banks for the purchase of Bonds or Commercial Papers rated AA and below which are issued by NBFCs.
- Ms Sitharaman stated, as of 10th July, under the extended PCGS, Public Sector Banks have approved the purchase Bonds or Commercial Papers issued by 67 NBFCs amounting to 14 thousand 6 hundred 67 crore rupees.
- Of these 6 thousand 8 hundred 45 crore rupees is for Bonds or Commercial Papers rated below AA, providing liquidity support to NBFCs with lower rated Bonds or Commercial Papers.
- She stated, further, the purchase of Bonds or Commercial Papers of 6 thousand 1 hundred 25 crore rupees, including 5 thousand 5 hundred 50 crore rupees of Bonds or Commercial Papers rated below AA, is currently under various stages of approval or at negotiation stage.
IndusInd Bank Adopts Agile Technology Platform For Deeper Customer Engagement
- IndusInd Bank announced successful integration with a leading enterprise solution provider which will simplify the process of customer on-boarding, introduce new products and meet customer demands by automating and customising processes to fit the modern-day financial requirements.
- The CRMNEXT platform will empower IndusInd Bank with an intelligence-driven customer action centre which will provide complete information on customers acquired from multiple sources, and make it available on a single intuitive screen.
- This will give the bank a holistic view of customer relationships across product offerings, thereby enabling the bank officials to build smarter relationship programmes and also initiate activities for faster sales and service fulfilment,” it stated.
- The platform will be implemented across IndusInd Bank’s wide network of nearly 2,000 branches, call centres and processing units for sales and service operations.
- It will also integrate and power all digital and physical banking touchpoints including ATMs, WhatsApp banking platform, email, SMS and mobile apps as well as over 150 integration touchpoints including core banking, loan systems, credit card system, Aadhaar, credit bureaus among others.
About IndusInd Bank:
- CEO: Sumant Kathpalia
- Headquarters: Pune
CURRENT AFFAIRS: STATES
Poba Reserve Forest in Assam’s Dhemaji to be upgraded to wildlife sanctuary
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal announced that Poba Reserve Forest in Dhemaji district would be upgraded to a wildlife sanctuary.
- Poba Reserve Forest, declared in 1924 with an area of 10,522 hectares, is home to large number of flora and fauna.
- Recently, Assam’s Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary to be upgraded into national park.
- Chief minister: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Governor: Jagdish Mukhi
- Capital: Dispur
A&N Islands: NABARD launches development projects worth Rs 44 lakhs
- In Andaman and Nicobar Islands, NABARD has launched development projects worth rupees 44 lakhs in order to strengthen the concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat through rural entrepreneurship.
- NABARD has recently launched development projects worth 44 lakh rupees for Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It includes the formation and development of Self-Help Groups, SHGs. Skill development of SHGs members will be taken up to promote rural entrepreneurship at micro level.
- NABARD will conduct 385 village-level programmes and provide training to leaders of newly formed SHGs with a sum of more than 10 lakh rupees. Women attached to SHGs in Little Andaman will be trained for Mushroom Cultivation and Bamboo Handicrafts making. A four -month long training programme for tour and travel agents in Swaraj Dweep is also listed in the schedule.
- In addition to this, a yearly Micro-Entrepreneurship Development Programme will be carried out for 150 members of various SHGs in Mayabunder in Middle Andaman. NABARD has also tied up with Centre of Agriculture Research Institute, CARI for conducting agricultural programmes with an amount of 20 lakh rupees.
- To make Atmanirbhar Bharat a reality, the Bank is also providing a platform for sales of local products by financing Rural Haats in Gram Panchayats. Total 7.6 lakhs rupees have been released to establish one such Haat in Namunaghar Panchayat of South Andaman.
About Andaman and Nicobar Islands:
- Capital: Port Blair
- Lieutenant Governor: Admiral (ret.) Devendra Kumar Joshi
- Chairman: Govinda Rajulu Chintala
MP govt. approves proposal to provide monthly financial assistance of Rs 5,000 to acid attack victims
- In Madhya Pradesh, the government approved a proposal to provide monthly financial assistance of Rs 5,000 to the acid attack victims in the state. Prem Singh Patel, who has taken charge as the Minister for Social Justice, Divyang Welfare and Animal Husbandry, cleared the proposal during a meeting held with officials.
- The Minister informed that he has given approval to a proposal to give Rs 5,000 per month financial assistance to the victims of acid attack in the State so that they can lead their lives with dignity.
- The beneficiaries would start getting the aid soon. According to the ‘Sparsh’ portal of the government, the number of acid attack victims in the State is 17. As per the official information, all divyang persons, including the acid attack victims, in the State currently get Rs 600 per month pension. The scope of divyangta in the State has been widened with the number of categories being increased to 21 from the earlier seven.
About Madhya Pradesh:
- Capital: Bhopal
- Chief minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor: Lalji Tandon
Andhra Pradesh to reorganise its 13 districts into 25 for optimal use of resources
- The Andhra Pradesh cabinet decided to reorganise its 13 districts into 25 districts by March 31 in such a way that each of the 25 parliamentary constituencies will represent a new district.
- Chief minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s cabinet which met at Amaravati, approved the decision to form a committee to look into reorganisation of existing 13 districts into 25.
- The committee headed by the chief secretary comprises chief commissioner of land administration (CCLA), secretary (services) of general administration department, secretary of planning department and an official from the chief minister’s office as members. Principal secretary (finance) will be its convener.
- The committee will look into various issues concerning the reorganisation of districts, including controlling the administrative expenditure. The committee has been asked to submit the report at the earliest. The whole objective of the reorganisation of districts was to make optimum and effective utilisation of human resources and infrastructure facilities. The cabinet felt that the existing districts are very large with huge population making them difficult for administration.
- It was decided that the geographical boundary of each district would cover each parliamentary constituency. As such, there would be one district for each of 25 parliamentary constituencies in the state.
- The cabinet also decided to extend monthly pensions to the extent of Rs 3,000 per month to physically challenged women as well under YSR Cheyutha programme.
- The cabinet also approved the decision to set up a mega 10,000 MW solar power plant and also renewable energy export policy to encourage the private sector in the generation of non-conventional energy. The cabinet decided that long-term power purchase agreements would be signed to ensure that the cost of power would be affordable and the burden on the government would be lesser.
- The cabinet further approved the creation of a special purpose vehicle in the name of Andhra Pradesh Rayalaseema Drought Mitigation Projects Development Corporation (APRSDMPCL) with an outlay of Rs 40,000 crore. The SPV is aimed at raising funds for enhancement of the capacity of Rayalaseema projects and expansion of the existing canals.
About Andhra Pradesh:
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Capital City: Amaravati
CURRENT AFFAIRS: MERGERS AND ACQUISITION
Google to pick 7.7 per cent stake in Jio for Rs 33,737 crore
- Reliance Jio- a $66 billion, four years old startup led by world’s sixth richest man, Mukesh Ambani has raised $4.5 billion ( Rs 33,737 crore) from the search giant, Google for a 7.77% stake.
- This marks the end of the successful $20.6 billion ( Rs 1,52,056 crore) funds raise cycle from 13 investors by Reliance Jio- India’s largest digital company for a 33% stake in the firm.
- The investments in Reliance have brought two of the technology world’s rivals- Facebook and Google together.
- Both Google and Facebook’s investments in Jio value the company at an equity value of Rs 4.36 lakh crore whereas the other investments have pegged Jio’s equity value at Rs 4.9 lakh crore.
- The Reliance-Google partnership is stated to be making cheap data, affordable smartphones beyond the current 500 million internet customers across India. Jio platforms alone has a subscriber base of 388 million people.Google has also entered into a commercial agreement with Reliance to build entry level-affordable 4G/ 5G smartphones targeting a majority of India’s population who are feature phone users.
- Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chairman & Managing Director– Mukesh Ambani
- Headquarters– California, United States
- CEO– Sundar Pichai
CURRENT AFFAIRS: APPOINTMENTS AND RESIGNATION
Brett Lee named brand ambassador of SportsAdda
- SportsAdda has onboarded Australian cricket legendBrett Lee as it’s brand ambassador.
- One of the most feared bowlers of his generation and a two-time ICC Cricket World Cup winner with Australia.
- Lee, who has recorded over 700 wickets in his international career across all three formats.
- Lee will also be conducting a host of fun activities including contests, quizzes, Q&As, bowling master classes, and giveaways that will feature exclusively on the SportsAdda app, website and social handles.
- SportsAddais an Indian news and information platform that provides all updates, insights and statistics for cricket, football, and kabaddi.
Tunisian Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh resigns
- Tunisia’s Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh handed his resignation to the country’s presidentKais Saied, amid a brewing political crisis.
- The decision has been made in the national interest and in order to avoid more conflicts between state institutions in the country and to uphold the principle of moralization of political life.
- Fakhfakh was appointed prime minister by President Kais Saied in January following general elections last year that ended with no clear winner and a fractured parliament.
- Capital: Tunis
- Currency: Tunisian dinar
CURRENT AFFAIRS: AWARDS AND HONORS
Tata’s Chandrasekaran, Lockheed Martin’s Taiclet to receive USIBC Global Leadership Award
- Tata group Chairman N Chandrasekaran and Lockheed Martin CEO Jim Taiclet will receive the USIBC Global Leadership Award this year.
- Every year, the USIBC Global Leadership Awards are conferred upon executives in recognition of outstanding leadership and for promoting Indo-US trade and business.
- The earlier receivers of this award include Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Google CEO Adena Friedman, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, and Sun Pharmaceuticals Founder and Managing Director Dilip Shanghvi.
- Headquarters- Washington, D.C., United States
- President– Nisha Biswal
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Hyderabad Airport Gets India’s 1st and Only Completely Contactless Car Parking Amid Covid-19
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) that operates the city airport is offering fully contact-less airport car parking service.
- Apart from offering an end-to-end contact-less boarding experience for safe travel, GHIAL has also scaled up its NETC (National Electronic Toll Collection) FASTag Car Parking in collaboration with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India).
- Hyderabad international airport now offers the country’s first and only fully contact-less airport car parking experience for passengers and visitors.
- Now, customers holding any bank NETC FASTag could zip through the airport car parking with zero-contact transactions having full control over their safe travel
China successfully launches APSTAR-6D telecommunication satellite
- The APSTAR-6D telecommunication satellite was launched via a Long March 3B carrier rocket from Xichang Satellite Launch Center.
- APSTAR-6D is designed and manufactured by the China Academy of Space Technology (CAST), a subsidiary of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC).
- The development of Satellite APSTAR-6D was started back in August 2016 following the launch contract signed by the APT Satellite Company Limited with CGWIC- China Great Wall Industry Corporation.
- The lifespan of APSTAR-6D is of 15 years. Launch Mass of the Satellite was around 5,550 Kg.
- The APSTAR-6D Satellite will be used for providing optimized high-quality voice and broadband data services for users and as well as aircraft and maritime routes in the Indo-Pacific region.
- It is a part of China’s First Global High-Throughput Broadband Satellite Communication System.
CURRENT AFFAIRS: SPORTS
FIFA World Cup 2022 schedule announced
- The latest edition of the World Cup will be played for the first time in Qatar.
- The FIFA World Cup 2022 will have four games every day in a 12-day group stage and matches later in the tournament that go into extra time will extend past midnight in Qatar.
- FIFA released the schedule for the first World Cup to be played in November and December, with kickoff times at 00:30 am IST, 3:30 pm IST, 6:30 pm IST and 9:30 pm IST.
- Both semifinals – like some games in the previous rounds – will kick off at 00:30 am IST while the final, along with the third place match, will kickoff at 8:30 pm IST .
- FIFA is looking to stage the draw for the tournament in late March or early April 2022, when 30 of the 32 finalists will be known.
- President: Gianni Infantino
- Headquarters: Zürich, Switzerland
IOC Postpones Dakar 2022 Youth Olympic Games To 2026 Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
- Senegal and the International Olympic Committee (IOC) have mutually agreed to postpone the Dakar 2022 Youth Olympic Games (YOG) to 2026 due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Senegal President Macky Sall’s proposal was welcomed by IOC president Thomas Bach, following in-depth discussions on the subject. This postponement meets the requirement of responsibility and the concern for efficiency imposed by current circumstances.
- At the same time, it allows Senegal to carry on the excellent preparations for the Youth Olympic Games.
- The IOC and Senegal understand that this news will be disappointing for many young athletes. Both parties can only appeal to their understanding. This agreement results from the large scale of the operational challenges which the IOC, the NOCs and the IFs are facing following the postponement of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.
- Earlier, the 2020 Tokyo Olympics have been postponed to next year. Now the event will be held from July 23 to August 8, 2021
- Capital: Dakar
- Currency: West African CFA franc
About International Olympic Committee:
- Headquarters: Lausanne, Switzerland
- President: Thomas Bach
Neela Satyanarayan, Maharashtra’s first woman Election Commissioner, passes away at 72
- Former IAS officer and Maharashtra’s first woman Election Commissioner Neela Satyanarayan passed away. The 72-year-old breathed her last at Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai. The 1972 batch IAS officer was admitted to the hospital after she was diagnosed with COVID-19.
- She was an additional Chief Secretary of Revenue department and post-retirement, in 2009, she was made the state election commissioner. Mrs. Neela retired on July 5, 2014.
DAILY CA 15th JUL
- World Youth Skills Day- 15th july
- Govt approves Rs 107 cr for fire-fighting facilities at Haldia Dock
- Indian Railways on mission mode of becoming ‘Green Railway’ by 2030
- Indian Railways creates Post Covid Coach for passenger safety
- On United Nations’ 75th Anniversary, PM Modi to virtually address ECOSOC on July 17
- Ministry of Tourism presents 41st webinar titled ‘NadiVigyan: A complete solution for spinal disorders’ under Dekho Apna Desh series
- 2% interest subvention on Shishu loans operationalised via SIDBI
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City
- NSRCEL Partners With Capgemini To Support Social Startups
- Tamil Nadu launches television-based learning programme for 10th standard students
- Karnataka: NABARD extends grant assistance of Rs 221.89 cr to support 298 watershed projects
- Odisha partners with Coursera to upskill 50,000 unemployed youth
- J&K UT: Advisor to LG Baseer Ahmad Khan e-launches NeFMS at Civil Secretariat in Srinagar
- Suriname elects Indian-origin ‘Chan’ Santokhi as President
- Election commissioner Ashok Lavasa appointed vice president of Asian Development Bank
- UNICEF INDIA announced its partnership with FICCI for #Reimagine Campaign
- Gurbux Singh, Palash Nandi to be honoured with Mohun Bagan Ratna
- Ved Parkash Dudeja, vice chairman, RLDA awarded ‘Infra Business Leader of the Year’
- Mukesh Ambani’s $72 billion fortune makes him richer than Elon Musk and Google’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- HRD minister launches ‘world’s most affordable’ Covid-19 test kit developed by IIT Delhi
- Former Australia Skipper Mile Jedinak Announces Retirement From Football
- Wim Suurbier, Dutch Football Legend, passes away
- Renowned ceramic artist Jyotsna Bhatt passes away
DAILY CA 16th JUL
- HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal releases PRAGYATA guidelines on digital education
- Indian Railways’ 1st cable-stayed rail bridge, Anji Khad bridge
- Coal Ministry plans to link mining plan portal with PARIVESH website
- Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Minister e-inaugurates NSTI, Extension Centre in Imphal
- Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad observes Swachhata Pakhwada
- India joined Chile and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the UN (FAO) to co-host the High-Level Political Forum side-event ‘On the road to the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 2021
- PSBs to purchase NBFC Bonds/CPs worth Rs 14,667 cr under extended PCGS: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- IndusInd Bank Adopts Agile Technology Platform For Deeper Customer Engagement
- Poba Reserve Forest in Assam’s Dhemaji to be upgraded to wildlife sanctuary
- A&N Islands: NABARD launches development projects worth Rs 44 lakhs
- MP govt. approves proposal to provide monthly financial assistance of Rs 5,000 to acid attack victims
- Andhra Pradesh to reorganise its 13 districts into 25 for optimal use of resources
- Google to pick 7.7 per cent stake in Jio for Rs 33,737 crore
- Brett Lee named brand ambassador of SportsAdda
- Tunisian Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh resigns
- Tata’s Chandrasekaran, Lockheed Martin’s Taiclet to receive USIBC Global Leadership Award
- Hyderabad Airport Gets India’s 1st and Only Completely Contactless Car Parking Amid Covid-19
- China successfully launches APSTAR-6D telecommunication satellite
- FIFA World Cup 2022 schedule announced
- IOC Postpones Dakar 2022 Youth Olympic Games To 2026 Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
- Neela Satyanarayan, Maharashtra’s first woman Election Commissioner, passes away at 72