Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 65 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the chart carefully to answer the following questions.
- The average temperature of Maharashtra is approximately what per cent more than that of Gujarat?
- What is the difference between the average temperature of Bihar and that of Kerala?
- The average temperature in July is what per cent of the average temperature in May of the given five cities?
- What is the difference between the average temperature of all cities in July and that in April?
- What is the ratio of the average temperature of Rajasthan to that of Kerala?
a) 107 : 91
b) 91 : 89
c) 57 : 47
d) 103 : 95
e) 12 : 23
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow—
Populations (in thousands) of six cities over the Years
- What was the average population of all the cities together in 2014?
- Approximately what is the per cent rise in population of Chennai in 2017 from 2013?
- What is the average population of Bangalore for all the years together?
- Population of the Chennai in 2015 is approximately what per cent of the total population of all cities together in the year?
- Which city had the highest per cent rise in population from 2015 to 2016?
d) New Delhi