DNS Bank Admit card 2018: Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd has recently released the Interview admit card for Assistant Manager Posts. DNS Bank Assistant Admit card 2018 has recently out. The applicants can download DNS Bank Admit card from 24th October 2018. The candidates should download DNS bank admit card before 2nd November 2018. To download DNS bank admit card 2018 for assistant manager, the applicants can refer below.
How to download DNS Bank Admit card 2018?
The candidates can go through the steps given below to download DNS Bank admit card 2018.
- Click the direct link given above.
- The applicants have to enroll the register number or roll number and date of birth or password to log in.
- The candidates will find DNS Bank admit card Assistant manager 2018, which has a venue and interview date.
- Then the aspirants can download the admit card from the link.
Check the admit card twice with the venue and time of Interview to avoid last minute tension. The aspirants should go through the DNS bank admit card instruction and carry all the necessary documents with you. Have addition printed copies of all necessary documents.
‘All the best for your Exam’
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018: DNS Bank Released Admit card for Assistant Managers vacancies. The Online Test expected to conduct at the month of October 2018 for DNS Bank Assistant Managers vacancies. Eligible aspirants can download their DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 from the official web page at dnsbank.in. In order to the current update, an applicant can download DNS Bank Assistant Admit Card 2018 from 01st Oct 2018 to 07th Oct 2018 for the post of Assistant Manager Vacancies. The applicant who applied for the online exam can download DNS Bank Admit Card 2018 by using Roll Number and Password.
DNS Bank Admit Card 2018: Click Here
How to Download DNS Bank Admit Card 2018
- At first, The candidate should long on to the official website at dnsbank.in.
- Or Click on the direct link provided above.
- The admit card will be available from 01st Oct 2018 to 07th Oct 2018.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth to log in to the website.
- Download your admit card.
- Save and take the printout of the Admit card for examination purpose.
- It contains various information such as details of date, time and venue and more.
/ 5. Reviews