DRDA Odisha recruitment 2020 notification is out. Candidates study all the information available here. So that you can get a clear picture about the GRS (Gram Rozgar Sevak) vacancy recruitment process. Check your eligibility criteria and then apply for this DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020.
Get More – Odisha Govt Jobs
The District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) of Gajapati district in Odisha has invited applications from the candidates. This DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020 is to select candidates for the Gram Rozgar Sevak posts. On contract basis, they will recruit candidates for GRS posts in different gram panchayats of Gajapati district, under MGNREGA. We have added all the information about the DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020 notification here. So candidates go through the notification and apply for the posts if you are eligible.
DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy:
Here the category-wise vacancy table is available for your reference.
|Unreserved||45 (women – 23)|
|ST||7 (women – 7)|
|SC||22 (women – 8)|
This vacancy is a tentative list. It may increase or decrease at the time of recruitment. Also, the reservation for PWD candidates is available as per the government rules, for this DRDA Odisha recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria – DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020:
The candidates should qualify in all the eligibility criteria to apply for this DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment. Here we have added all the eligibility factors as per the official notification. So candidates check your eligibility here.
- The age of the applicant shall not be below 18 years.
- And shall not exceed 40 years as on the 1st day of the month during which the requirement process starts.
- Calculate the Age as per the Matriculation / HSC Certificate of the candidates.
These are the age eligibility factors for the DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020.
- The minimum qualification of the candidate is 10+2 pass or equivalent qualification as noted from time to time by CHSE, Odisha with Computer proficiency of ‘O’ level and use of Odia language in Computer. Computer proficiency is only qualifying in nature and shall not count for determining the order of merit.
- The candidates having qualification of computer proficiency PGDCA BCA MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) from any Government recognized Organization / Universities only of higher than the ‘O’ Level is applicable. Such candidates should fulfill all the other criteria as per the guidelines.
- The candidates submitting certificates from organization other than Government recognized Organization / University are not eligible.
- The candidature of such PGDCA qualified candidates, applying for GRS posts, whose PGDCA with date before completion of graduation are not eligible.
Equivalent Qualification of 10+2:
Criteria for Selection of GRS:
- They will select candidates on the basis of their marks in 10+2. Marks in the fourth optional are not taken into account.
- In case of two or more candidates secure the same marks without 4th optional in 10+2 or its equivalent examination, the older candidate ranks higher than younger. Further, if the age of two or more candidates is same, the candidate who passed HSC Examination earlier will get higher place.
Pay Scale – DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2020:
The pay scale for this DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment is available here. The selected candidates will get a consolidated monthly pay of Rs.7000. Also, on government approval, this pay may get revised on time to time.
Terms & Conditions:
For this Odisha DRDA recruitment 2020, check the terms and conditions,
- The GRS contractual period is for one year.
- The Collector-Cum-CEO, Zilla Parishad, Gajapati will execute an agreement with the GRS in Non-Judicial stamp paper and issue agreement paper (Contractual and coterminous with the scheme).
- Candidates need to apply in the prescribed format as per the DRDA Odisha recruitment 2020 notification.
- Candidates must send ink-signed application form before the last date of application.
- Also the authority is not responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Application should be sent only through Registered Post / Speed Post. And the applications sent in any other mode are not eligible.
- The DRDA Odisha recruitment 2020 application form should reach the office of the Project Director DRDA, Gajapati At/Po/, Paralakhemundi, PIN- 761200 on or before 22.07.2020 by 05.00 PM. Late applications will become ineligible.
- The Collector-cum-CEO, Zilla Parishad Gajapati reserves all rights to reject or accept any or all application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- All terms & conditions subject to change as per govt guidelines.
- Candidate must have Odia as MIL up to Class VII or Passed in Odia language test equivalent to ME standard conducted by BSE, Odisha Cuttack.
- Candidate who is in employment shall furnish the copy of the no objection certificate from concerned employer at the time of joining.
- If any fraudulent testimonial is detected in future action as deemed proper will be taken against him / her as per the provision of law.
How to Apply? – DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2020:
For DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020, candidates follow the rules here to apply for the vacancies.
The applicants interested for applying for the Advertised position will have to download the prescribed application form from the website available in the NIC website www.gajapati.nic.in.
The applicant shall send the filled in application form along with attested photocopies of the relevant certificate showing the date of birth, qualification, two nos of passport size photograph and all other documents as per check list.
The address for appication to reach is the the Project Director DRDA, Gajapati At/Po/, Paralakhemundi, PIN- 761200. You can send with Registered Post / Speed Post (India Post) only.
Any application without attachment of mandatory documents as published will be considered as invalid application. No further documents will be accepted in support of the application.
The application form without the signature of the candidates will be summarily rejected The envelope containing the application form must be supper scribed as (Application for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevak).
Last date of receipt of ink-signed application – 22-07-2020 (by 5 PM)
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Checklist for Multipurpose Assistant (Gram Rozgar Sevaks):
For this DRDA Odisha GRS recruitment 2020, checklist of document are available here.
- Self Attested copy of HSC / Matriculation Certificate showing the proof of Age.
- Self Attested copy of HSC/Matriculation Mark Sheet.
- One self addressed envelope.
- Self Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of 10+2 Mark Sheet.
Two Recent Passport size colour photograph.
Self Attested copy of Computer qualified Certificate issued by the Govt recognized Organization / Universities.
Self Attested copy of recent Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar concerned.
- PH certificate in case of disabled candidates from Competent Authority.
- Self Attested copy of recent Caste Certificate in case of reserved category candidates issued by the competent authority not below the rank of Tahasildar / Addl Tahasildar.