East Coast Railways Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell has released the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification for Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist and OT Assistant/Dresser posts. Candidates who are passionate about East Coast Railway Jobs 2020 can walk-in to the given venue on 6th April 2020.
Every year Railway Recruitment Cell will release various notification for various posts all over India. Similarly, this year, RRC has released the East Coast Railway Notification 2020 for various posts. Candidates can walk in directly to intimated Venue in the East Coast Railway Notification on 6th April 2020. Only eligible candidates can attend the Interview in the given Venue on the stipulated date for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before attending the East Coast Railway Interview and ensure that they fulfill all the East Coast Railway Eligibility Conditions.
The East Coast Railway Vacancy 2020 has also included in East Coast Railway Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the East Coast Railway Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about East Coast Railway Vacancy 2020, East Coast Railway Eligibility 2020 and East Coast Railway Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
East Coast Railways Recruitment 2020
The East Coast Railway Vacancy 2020 for RRC Interview 2020 Walk in Interview will be held on 6th April 2020. Candidates who are interested in East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 can refer the Official Website and the Application format is also attached with the Official Notification for candidates convenience.
East Coast Railways Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Notification Name||East Coast Railways|
|Mode of Application||Walk in – 6.4.2020|
East Coast Railways Notification 2020
East Coast Railway is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the East Coast Railway Jobs is announced for Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist and OT Assistant/Dresser Posts.
East Coast Railways Eligibility 2020
- Eligible candidates should report at the venue along with the original certificated and self attested photocopies of certificate.
- To know more details, candidates can refer the official notification.
East Coast Railways Age Limit 2020
- Medical Practitioner – 65 years
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist – 20 to 35 years
- OT Assistant/Dresser – 18 to 33 years
East Coast Railway Selection Procedure
- Document Verification
East Coast Railway Salary 2020
- Medical Practitioner – Rs.75,000/- (including HRA and Transport Allowance)
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44900/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29200/-
- OT Assistant/Dresser – Rs. 19900/-
East Coast Railway Interview Venue
- Paramedical – Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar
- Medical Practitioner – Office of the Chairman/RRC, 2nd Floor, South Block, ECoR Sadan Bhubaneswar
Steps for East Coast Railway Application 2020
East Coast Railway website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the RRC East Coast Railway website for further process.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the East Coast Railway Home Page
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the East Coast Railway Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the East Coast Railway Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for East Coast Railway Vacancy.
- After reading the East Coast Railway Notification 2020, start apply for East Coast Railway Vacancy 2020.
Candidates are informed to report to the respective venue with the prescribed documents from 10 AM to 10.30 AM and the East Coast Railways Interview will start at 11 AM.
East Coast Railway Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification 1||Click Here|
|Notification 2||Click Here|