Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railways is officially releases the recruitment notification for Group C & Group D Posts. The Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 is one of the most awaited notification for many applicants. Likewise, aspirants can utilize this wonderful opportunity to have a job in central government sector. The applicants can grasp this wonderful opportunity. So, this article will provide the details about Eastern Railway Recruitment. Because the Eastern Railway Recruitment is ready to provide hand full of pay for desirable aspirants. This Eastern Railway career is give the admirable allowances to the candidates. Here applicants can have the eligibility criteria, education qualification, experience qualification etc.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Job Role||Group C & Group D Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||27th Oct 2018|
|End Date To Apply||26th Nov 2018|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Break Up
Educational Qualification for Eastern Railway Vacancy
|Essential Qualification for Eastern Railway Recruitment||10th / 12th Standard|
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018||Less than 35 years|
|Processing Fee for Eastern Railway Recruitment||500|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
|Phase Selection for Eastern Railway Careers||· Written Test/ Interview|
Eastern Railway Careers – Important Links
|Official Notification (English)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, Chittaranjan Avenue,
RITES Building (1st floor), Kolkata–700012
How To Apply Online for Eastern Railway Recruitment?
All the applicants can go through the below steps for applying the Railways Jobs. Similarly aspirants can download the application form from the given direct link.
- Firstly, all the applicants should go through the official notification before applying Railway Jobs.
- Then, applicants can go through the instructions given in the application form.
- Also, The Application form must send my offline mode for Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- The candidates should attest the valid documents for the reference.
- Likewise, aspirants must submit the noteworthy information for the application form
- The filled application form of the aspirants should reach the address before the last date.
- So, applicants are advised not to wait till the last date. Be prior to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Recruitment released the notification for visiting specialists. It is to recruit candidates for Visiting Specialist post in Kolkata region. It is one of the great opportunities for the doctors to work with Eastern Railway Recruitment. Experienced doctors are invited to apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy. Doctors who are all Neurology specialist are invited by the Eastern Railway Recruitment to apply for the post. Selected candidates for RRC Recruitment will be appointed on contract basis. For further updates in Eastern Railway Recruitment follow our website. Selected candidates will get a better emolument with applicable allowances. It is the right time for the eligible doctors to work with Railway department. Eligibility criteria like age limit, Experience and Qualification are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Explore new vacancy list here- apply @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Visiting Specialist|
Eastern Railway Recruitment- RRC Recruitment- how to apply?
This recruitment established a notification for visiting specialist doctor in Kolkata city. Selected candidates job tenure will be 1 year. As, Neurology specialists are invited to apply for the post in RRC Recruitment. Likewise, Candidates can apply through the application form available in Eastern railway recruitment portal. Selected candidates will get a perfect salary with applicable allowances. For further updates in Eastern Railway Vacancy follow our website and Important Enlightenments in RRC Recruitment are given below:
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Visiting Specialist||29/01/2018||Eastern Railway Notification|
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
- The candidates who possess MBBS along with MD/ DM (Neurology) Recognized by MCI can utilize the opportunity work Eastern railway vacancy.
Eastern railway Recruitment – contract period:
- Because, Selected candidates will post on the contract basis
- Likewise, The contract tenure is one year for HVS and it can be extended subject to extension done by Rly. Authority.
Eastern railway Recruitment – Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should lie between 30- 64 years to apply for RRC Recruitment.
- Furthermore, Age relaxation of the candidates is as per the government rules.
Eastern railway Recruitment –Pay scale:
- Selected applicants will get an incredible pay scale with permissible allowances as given below based on the nature of work.
|Hours of duty||Super specialists|
|2 hours/2 days /week||Rs.12500/-|
|2 hours/4 days /week||Rs.25000/-|
|2 hours/6 days /week||Rs.40000/-|
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process:
- Candidates are get in either through the written test or the interview.
- Selection of candidates will be under Contract method.
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 – Required Documents:
- All relevant document and any merit certificates of candidates.
Eastern railway Vacancy 2018 – How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through official website of Eastern railway Recruitment er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Also, Take a printout of application form and fill the application and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- Then, Enclose all the relevant certificates required to apply and send the application to the following address before the last date application.
17, Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata – 700001.
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Start date of Application||23/01/2018|
|Last date of Application||29/01/2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Update Soon|
|Date of Written test/ Interview||Update Soon|
|Address for post/courier||Eastern Railway, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Eastern Railway, Kolkata -700001.|
About Eastern Railway:
Eastern Railway (ER) was starts on 14th April, 1952 by merging East Indian Railway (EIR), Danapur Divisions and Bengal – Nagpur Railway (BNR).ER jurisdiction extended from Howrah to Mughalsarai in Northern region, up to Visakhapatnam Southern and up to Nagpur. Also, The part of BNR from Howrah to Visakhapatnam, Howrah to Nagpur and up to Katni are separated from Eastern Railway and it started as “South Eastern Railway” from 1st August 1955 onwards. Likewise, East Indian Railways first train is running from Howrah to Hooghly on 15th August 1854.Regular services were introduced on that day itself and along with stoppages at Bally, Serampore and Chandannagore.
Furthermore, that EIR increased up to Yamuna River on its way towards Delhi in the year of 1862. Then, East Indian Railways started to travel between Calcutta& Delhi, running between the two cities, without having bridge on Yamuna in 1864. Also, East Indian Railways track line extended from Allahabad to Jubbulpore in 1867. Finally, our Indian Government took over the charge to manage East Indian Railways in the year of 1925 and that only EIR split into six parts Howrah, Asansol, Dinapore, Allahabad, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|
/ 5. Reviews