Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Released!!! Direct link available here to check the official notification & apply online. Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway (RRC-ER) Kolkata has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Junior Clerk – cum – Typist & Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk posts. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for their organization. This time they had announced totally 252 vacancies. Eastern Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will get activated on 10.09.2019. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Ths final date for the submission of the application get ends on 01.10.2019. Candidates those who are having a passion to get the Eastern Railway Job kindly utilize this. Further details regarding Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 is available here below for your reference.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
Eastern Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Name of an Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway|
|Notification Name||Eastern Railway Clerk Notification 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Junior Clerk – cum – Typist
(ii) Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 Details:
This year they had announced totally 252 vacancies throughout the zone. The details are given below.
|1||Junior Clerk – cum – Typist||128|
|2||Commercial – cum – Ticket Clerk||124|
Eastern Railway Job: Important dates
Starting date to apply online: 10-09-2019
The final for the submission: 01-10-2019
The last date for Hard Copy Submission: 10-10-2019
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
As per the prescribed age limit given in the official notification candidates should possess
Maximum: 42 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Eastern Railway Clerk Notification 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification candidates should complete 12th (+2 Stage) or it’s equivalent with not less than 50% aggregate marks (except SC/ST) recognized from Education Board/ University.
Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential for Category B post. The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Eastern Railway Job: Selection Process
The board will conduct the selection process is based on
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Typing Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Standard
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Apply Online: Activate on 10-09-2019
How to apply for Eastern Railway Clerk Notification 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the Eastern Railway Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railways has officially released the recruitment notification for Group C & Group D Posts. This is one of the most awaited notification for many applicants. Likewise, aspirants can utilize this wonderful opportunity to have a job in the central government sector. The applicants can grasp this wonderful opportunity. So, this article will provide details. Because the Eastern Railway Recruitment is ready to provide hand full of pay for desirable aspirants. This Eastern Railway career is given the admirable allowances to the candidates. Here applicants can have the eligibility criteria, education qualification, experience qualification, etc.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Job Role||Group C & Group D Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||27th Oct 2018|
|End Date To Apply||26th Nov 2018|
Educational Qualification for Eastern Railway Vacancy
|Essential Qualification for Eastern Railway Recruitment||10th / 12th Standard|
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018||Less than 35 years|
|Processing Fee for Eastern Railway Recruitment||500|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
|Phase Selection for Eastern Railway Careers||· Written Test/ Interview|
Eastern Railway Careers – Important Links
|Official Notification (English)||Click Here to View Official Notification of EASTERN Railways|
|Official Website||Click Here to View Official Website of Eastern Railway Recruitment|
|Postal Address||Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, Chittaranjan Avenue,
RITES Building (1st floor), Kolkata–700012
How To Apply Online for Eastern Railway Recruitment?
All the applicants can go through the below steps for applying for the Railways Jobs. Similarly, aspirants can download the application form from the given direct link.
- Firstly, all the applicants should go through the official notification before applying for Railway Jobs.
- Then, applicants can go through the instructions given in the application form.
- Also, The Application form must send my offline mode.
- The candidates should attest the valid documents for the reference.
- Likewise, aspirants must submit the noteworthy information for the application form
- The filled application form of the aspirants should reach the address before the last date.
- So, applicants are advised not to wait till the last date.
Eastern Railway Recruitment released the notification for visiting specialists. It is to recruit candidates for Visiting Specialist post in Kolkata region. It is one of the great opportunities for the doctors to work with Eastern Railway Recruitment. Experienced doctors are invited to apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy. Doctors who are all Neurology specialist are invited by the Eastern Railway Recruitment to apply for the post. Selected candidates for RRC Recruitment will be appointed on a contract basis. Selected candidates will get a better emolument with applicable allowances. It is the right time for the eligible doctors to work with the Railway department. Eligibility criteria like age limit, Experience and Qualification are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Visiting Specialist|
Eastern Railway Recruitment- RRC Recruitment- how to apply?
This recruitment established a notification for visiting a specialist doctor in Kolkata city. Selected candidates job tenure will be 1 year. As Neurology specialists are invited to apply for the post in RRC Recruitment. Likewise, candidates can apply through the application form available in the Eastern railway recruitment portal. Selected candidates will get a perfect salary with applicable allowances. For further updates in Eastern Railway Vacancy follow our website and Important Enlightenments in RRC Recruitment are given below:
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Last date to send the application||Official Notification|
|Visiting Specialist||29/01/2018||Eastern Railway Notification|
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who possess MBBS along with MD/ DM (Neurology) Recognized by MCI can utilize the opportunity work Eastern railway vacancy.
Eastern Railway Recruitment – contract period:
- Because Selected candidates will post on the contract basis
- Likewise, The contract tenure is one year for VHS and it can be extended subject to extension done by Rly. Authority.
- Candidates age limit should lie between 30- 64 years to apply for RRC Recruitment.
- Furthermore, Age relaxation of the candidates is as per the government rules.
- Selected applicants will get an incredible pay scale with permissible allowances as given below based on the nature of work.
|Hours of duty||Super specialists|
|2 hours/2 days /week||Rs.12500/-|
|2 hours/4 days /week||Rs.25000/-|
|2 hours/6 days /week||Rs.40000/-|
- Candidates get in either through the written test or the interview.
- Selection of candidates will be under Contract method.
Eastern railway Recruitment 2018 – Required Documents:
- All relevant documentation and any merit certificates of candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Also, Take a printout of the application form and fill the application and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- Then, Enclose all the relevant certificates required to apply and send the application to the following address before the last date application.
17, Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata – 700001.
|Start date of Application||23/01/2018|
|Last date of Application||29/01/2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Update Soon|
|Date of Written Test/ Interview||Update Soon|
|Address for post/courier||Eastern Railway, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Eastern Railway, Kolkata -700001.|
About Eastern Railway:
Eastern Railway (ER) was started on 14th April 1952 by merging East Indian Railway (EIR), Danapur Divisions and Bengal – Nagpur Railway (BNR).ER jurisdiction extended from Howrah to Mughalsarai in Northern region, up to Visakhapatnam Southern and up to Nagpur. Also, The part of BNR from Howrah to Visakhapatnam, Howrah to Nagpur and up to Katni are separated from Eastern Railway and it started as “South Eastern Railway” from 1st August 1955 onwards. Likewise, East Indian Railways first train is running from Howrah to Hooghly on 15th August 1854. Regular services were introduced on that day itself and along with stoppages at Bally, Serampore, and Chandannagore.
Furthermore, that EIR increased up to Yamuna River on its way towards Delhi in the year of 1862. Then, East Indian Railways started to travel between Calcutta& Delhi, running between the two cities, without having a bridge on the Yamuna in 1864. Also, East Indian Railways track line extended from Allahabad to Jubbulpore in 1867. Finally, our Indian Government took over the charge to manage East Indian Railways in the year of 1925 and that only EIR split into six parts Howrah, Asansol, Dinapore, Allahabad, Lucknow, and Moradabad.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|