ECIL GET Result 2020: Electronics Corporation of India has released the Graduate Engineer Trainee Result 2020 Posts. Candidates who are waiting for ECIL GET Final list 2020 can check in ECIL Website or through the direct link available here.
Every year Electronics Corporation of India is releasing recruitment notification for various posts. Similarly, ECIL has recently released the Graduate Engineer Trainee Post. A lot of candidates have applied for the GET vacancy 2020. Recently ECIL has released the list of candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview Advt No. 20/2019 in the discipline of Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering along with the Interview Schedule. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the ECIL GET 2020 Selection List can check the ECIL 2020 GET Result from the ECIL Official Website or through the direct link provided in this article.
Download ECIL 2020 GET Result
Candidate can download the ECIL Graduate Trainee Result 2020 from ECIL Official site or through the direct link given below.
The candidates can use the direct link given above to download their ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Result 2020 without any hurdle.
How to check ECIL GET Merit List 2020
Candidates who wish to download ECIL 2020 GET Merit List from the Official Website shall follow the below steps one by one.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site ecil.co.in
- You will get into the official site.
- In the ECIL Home, the recent notification will be displayed in a scrolling manner
- In that candidates need to select “List of candidates provisionally shortlisted for Personal Interview for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer (GET) against Advt.No-20/0219”
- Click on that you will get the official ECIL Result 2020 PDF.
- Kindly check your ECIL Personal Interview Details
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
The shortlisted candidates of the ECIL GET Result 2020 will have details of Computer Science Engineering Name List and Mechanical Engineering Name List and Date and Time of the Personal Interview. The ECIL Interview has been scheduled from 16th March 2020 to 20th March 2020