EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus:
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released the EPFO enforcement officer recruitment 2020 notification. It carries a total of 421 vacancies. Here we have updated the EPFO enforcement officer syllabus 2020 for your reference. Candidates use it for your effective preparation purposes.
The start date for the online application will be announced soon. The last date for the submission of the online application is 31.01.2020. The maximum age limit for this post is 30 years. For other brief details refer to the official notification. Here complete details of the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer exam syllabus 2020. Candidates prepare for the exam using this as a reference.
|Name of an Organization||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Job Role||Enforcement/Accounts Officer|
(No fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates of any community)
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 vacancy Details:
Here the category wise vacancy of UPSC EPFO enforcement officer 2020 recruitment is given in the table. The total vacancies are 421. So the competition is quite tough. To succeed in this exam your preparation should be in a very good standard. candidates refer to the EPFO enforcement officer syllabus 2020 provided here.
Scheme of EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Test:
The details of the recruitment test are given below for your reference.
- The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- This is objective type test with muiltiple choices of answer.
- The test is available in English and Hindi languages.
- 1/3rd of the marks assigned to the question are deducted as penalty for each wrong answer. If you did not mark answer, there is no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Exam Syllabus:
Here we have added the syllabus topics for the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer exam 2020. All the topics are added here. So that you can completely use this for making your own study plan.
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of the English language and workman – like the use of words.
- Social Security in India.
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Science and knowledge of Computer applications.
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
These are the complete topics of the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer syllabus 2020. Use this as a reference to start your exam preparation.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Preparation Tips:
Using the syllabus given here, make a strict study plan. In your study plan cover all the topics without fail. Then start your preparation for all the topics. At regular intervals take practice mock tests to assess your preparation level. Without analyzing your mistakes, you cannot know your standard. If you prepare in this way you can easily cover all the topics before the exam. More importantly, revise all the topics before the exam. So that you can be successful in this huge competitive scenario.