ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021:
ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 notification pdf is out. The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification to recruit candidates for the ESIC medical college, Alwar, Rajasthan. This ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021 includes the faculty, super speciality specialist, senior residents, adjunct faculty posts. The complete details of the ESIC recruitment 2021 notification pdf is available here for your reference. So, check the various important information such as ESIC Alwar vacancy 2021, ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021 syllabus, selection process, etc. First, check the eligibility criteria regarding the ESIC medical college Alwar recruitment 2021. Then you can apply for any vacancies as per your qualification. Go through the article and know the full details of the ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021 notification.
ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates:
- Online Application start date – 15-03-2021
- Online Application end date – 28-03-2021 (4 pm)
- Walk-in-interview scheduled from – 30-03-2021 & 31-03-2021
ESIC Alwar Vacancy 2021:
The ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021 vacancy details are available here for each post.
The ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 eligibility details are available here.
Age Limit (as on application closing date):
|Post||Age Limit (not exceeding)|
|Super specialist||66 years|
|Senior Resident||45 years*|
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, work experience, and other criteria regarding eligibility for the shall be the last date of submission of online application that is 28.03.2021
- *The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/STand 3 years for OBC candidates. The EWS candidates should submit an EWS certificate as per Annexure-i of Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, DOPT Office Memorandum No 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.
- The OBC candidate should submit an OBC certificate in the prescribed Performa.
The ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021 educational qualifications for each post are available here.
- As per NMC (MCI) guidelines.
Super Speciality Specialist:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Pa of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Education qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill Subsection (3) of section 13 of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post Graduate Degree/Experience in the concerned super specialty.
Super Speciality Specialist (Full/part time – senior scale):
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule of the second Schedule or Part of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill Subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned super-specialty.
- Five years experience in the concerned super-specialty after obtaining First Postgraduate degree.
- Note: In case of holders of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) qualification of five years duration, the period of senior Postgraduate residency rendered in the last part of said Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) shall be counted towards the requirement of experience.
- Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA AMENDMENT NOTIFICATION New Delhi, MCI-12 (2)/2018-Med.Misc./142810 dated 31 Oct 2018 available in MCI website and Recruitment and Regulations of ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Should have registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
- The selection process is through the shortlisting and walk-in-interview.
ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Consultant (Super Specialist) (Full Time)||Rs.2,40,000/-|
|Consultant (Super Speciality Specialist)(Part-Time)||Rs.1,50,000/-(4 Hrs / per day & 4 days week + Rs 20,000/- for visiting charges in case of emergency call)|
|Super Specialist (Full Time) (Senior Scale)(Entry Level)||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Senior Residents (3 Yrs tenure)||7th CPC Salary at Level-11 (In addition to the basic pay other allowances like DA, NPA & HRA, etc would be paid according to rules in force).|
|Senior Residents (1 Year tenure)||Rs.1,01,000/- (Consolidated Remuneration)|
How to Apply?
Follow the procedure given here to apply for the ESIC Alwar recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official links mentioned for each post.
- Fill the online application as per the rules.
- Upload the documents as per the prescribed standards.
- Preview the application form and correct if you find any mistake.
- Submit the application.
- At the time of interview application fee will be collected.
- Application fee for SC, ST, ESIC regular employees, female candidates, Ex-servicemen, PH candidates – NIL.
- Application fee for all other candidates – Rs.225.