ESIC Exam Centres 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is soon going to release the notification for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. It is one of the most awaited recruitment notifications for the candidates preparing for the government exams. This recruitment includes vacancies for Upper-Division Clerk, Stenographer, assistant professor, physician, etc.
In this article, we will provide you with a detailed list of the ESIC exam centres for the written test. Along with the exam pattern, vacancies, and the links to all the details for the examination.
ESIC Exam Pattern 2020
The examination for the ESIC is conducted in two stages:
a) Phase-I: Preliminary test
It consists of multiple-choice questions to be completed in 2 hours. The total marks for the phase-I are 200 marks.
b) Phase-II: Mains test
The time duration for the phase-II is 30 minutes. The exam would be of a total of 50 marks.
After clearing both the stages the candidates will be called for the interview.
ESIC Recruitment Exam: List of Posts
Through the ESIC exam candidates are recruited for the following posts:
- Upper-Division Clerk (UDC)
- Assistant Professor
- Junior Residents
- Part-time Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
- Teaching Faculty
ESIC Exam 2020: Vacancies
Every year ESIC Recruitment is conducted for posts like Clerks, Teaching faculty, specialists, and stenographer. In the previous year, there were a total of 2,255 vacancies for the ESIC recruitment 2019. The 2020 vacancy details would be released soon with the official notification:
|2.||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||771|
|3.||Senior Resident (Delhi)||59|
|4.||Senior Resident (Faridabad)||45|
ESIC Exam Centres List
ESIC exam centres 2020 is given below in the tabular format:
|S.No.||STATE||ESIC Exam Centres|
|10.||Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
ESIC Exam centres: Important Points
- The examination will only be conducted online in the above-mentioned exam centres.
- Utmost care must be taken while selecting the exam centre in the application form. As the exam centre will not be changed under any circumstances.
- However, the ESIC reserves the right to cancel or add any of the Examination centres depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- ESIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one selected by the candidate.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination centre at his/her own risks and expenses and ESIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No Travelling Allowances will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- If a sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, ESIC reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Can I change my exam ESIC exam centres if I have submitted the application form?
A: No, the exam centre once selected by the candidate cannot be changed once the application form has been submitted.
Q: What is the age limit for ESIC examination?
A: Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
Q: What is the basic pay for the ESIC examination?
A: The basic pay for the ESIC examination is ₹21,000. It varies with different posts i.e. clerks, stenographers, specialists, etc.
Q: Is traveling allowance given to the candidates?
A: No, ESIC will not provide the traveling allowance to candidates of any category.
Q: How many ESIC exam centres are there?
A: ESIC exam centres are there in almost all the states. Candidates can check the full article to know the list of exam centres.
Q: What is the application fee for the ESIC examination?
A: For SC/ST/PwD: ₹250
All other candidates: ₹500