ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021:
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 Notification to be out soon. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is going to fill the 6500+ vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk-Cashier and Stenographer all over India. ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 notification will be released on the official site. This recruitment is for both direct recruits as well as promotees (already working as an employee of ESIC). The detailed state-wise vacancies details of the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 will be known after the release of the official notification. In one of the Gazette of India released recently, the vacancies are mentioned to be released in the month of March-April. Aspirants will have sufficient time for the preparation of the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021.
Details regarding the eligibility, Payscale, the selection process for both direct recruits and promotees, and other details of both UDC and Stenographer posts are mentioned in the Gazette pdf given below. Candidates can go through this article to know complete details about the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the post of ESIC UDC and Stenographer. As soon as the notification releases, the online application process begins. Aspirants are requested to stay tuned to us to get the latest updates about the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
The Vacancy details of the ESIC Recruitment 2021 is given below.
Upper Division Clerk – 6306 posts.
Stenographer- 246 posts.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they satisfy each ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria to be eligible for ESIC 2021 Recruitment exam.
The candidates must be a citizen of India or can be subject to Nepal/Bhutan/ Tibetian. The candidate must possess an authorized document issued by the Government of India to be eligible for the exam.
Minimum Age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxable for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central
The essential educational qualification for the post of UDC is
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers including use of Office suites and databases.
For the post of Stenographer
The applying candidate must have passed 12th or any equivalent Intermediate academic course from a recognized Board of Education to be eligible for devious posts offered by the ESIC.
Skill Test Norms:
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi), (Only on computers).
ESIC UDC Salary
ESIC UDC Salary scale is as per the latest 7th pay commission. The candidates will be receiving a handful amount and along with that, there are certain perks and benefits.
- The pay scale of ESIC UDC and Stenographer is Level- 4 of the pay matrix.
- The entry pay remains Rs 25,500 for the candidates and replaced against a pay band of Rs. 5,200-20,200.
- The Grade Pay for the 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs. 2,800.
- In addition to the pay scale, the candidates will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
ESIC UDC Selection Process
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
The selection process for the post of Stenographer
- Phase I (Prelims).
- Phase II (Computer Skill Test & Steno Test).
The selection process for the post of UDC
- Phase I (Prelims).
- Phase II (Mains).
- Phase III (Computer Skills Test).
Period of Probation
For direct recruitment: two years.
For promotees: Nil.
Application fee details will be updated once the official notification of ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021 is out.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for the ESIC 2021 Exam?
Candidates can start the online application process after the release of the official notification of ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021. The online application dates will be mentioned in the official notification pdf. To apply for the ESIC UDC Notification 2021 candidates can follow the steps below for filling the online application.
- Visit the official website of ESIC @esic.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the Post as per your desire, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will need to fill in your contact details e.g. Name, Phone No, Email ID, etc.
- You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mobile number. You need to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal to validate your registration.
- Then you will be able to fill your application form details and upload documents.
- Then, you will have to pay your fee to complete your application form.
- After the successful completion of the payment process, download and print your application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q . What is the age limit to apply for the ESIC exam?
A. The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Q. What are the minimum educational qualifications for ESIC UDC?
A. The minimum educational qualifications for ESIC UDC are a Graduation Degree and Computer knowledge.
Q. What is the selection process for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
A. The selection process includes the following stages, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Computer Skill Test.