ESIC UDC Recruitment is an examination that aims at selecting candidates for various posts. ESIC stands for Employees State Insurance Corporation which offers immense posts every year within the nation of India. Those who are willing to apply for any of the posts for ESIC Recruitment 2020, visit the official website [www.esic.nic.in] to apply and prepare. Once the official notification of ESIC SSO is announced we will also update you with all the details and necessary information of the ESIC SSO exam.
The notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer has been released. More than 1900 vacancies were announced. ESIC had released 11 vacancies of Stenographer and 48 vacancies of UDC for the Haryana region.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts||Clerk, MTS, UDC, IMO, Stenographer, Paramedical Posts|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
ESIC Recruitment 2020 current Openings
|Post – Total Vacancies||ESI Corporation||Walk-in-Interview dates / Last date|
|Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor – 05||ESIC Kalaburagi||September 14, 2020|
|Full time / Part-time Contractual Specialists – 06||ESIC Model Hospital Baddi||November 09, 2020|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they satisfy each ESIC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria to be eligible for ESIC 2020 Recruitment exam. Here is a peek at the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authorities.
The candidates must be a citizen of India or can be subject to Nepal/Bhutan/ Tibetian. The candidate must possess an authorized document issued by the Government of India to be eligible for the exam.
- The minimum age for an applicant is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the candidate is 35 years prescribed by the authorities.
- Any applicant beyond this limit is not applicable.
The applying candidate must have passed 12th or any equivalent Intermediate academic course from a recognized Board of Education to be eligible for devious posts offered by the ESIC.
How to Apply for the ESIC 2020 Exam?
The dates are announced on the official website. The last date to submit the ESIC Recruitment 2020 Application Form will be on January 21, 2020. The dates are available on the official website. To apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020, do follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- On the home page, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the Post as per your desire, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will need to fill in your contact details e.g. Name, Phone No, Email ID, etc.
- You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mobile number. You need to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal to validate your registration.
- Then you will be able to fill your application form details and upload documents.
- Then, you will have to pay your fee to complete your application form.
- After the successful completion of the payment process, download and print your application form.
How to Download ESIC UDC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The ESIC Admit Card 2020 will be issued by the conducting authority at least 10 – 15 days before the exam dates. The candidates will be able to download the ESIC Exam Admit Card from the official website of the ESIC – esic.nic.in once released. To download the admit card candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Click on the post’s link of your desired post
- Click on the ‘login’ button available on the homepage.
- Login by entering their Email ID/Username and Password
- Click on the “download” option.
- The file will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and make a few printed copies for future reference.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The ESIC conducts an online written test i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT). ESIC Exam 2020 is conducted in two phases. Candidates are required to clear all two stages/phases to pass ESIC 2020 Recruitment Exam.
- Paper-1 will have objective type multiple choice questions (MCQ) for 200 marks for a duration of 2 hours.
- Paper-2 will have 50 marks for a duration of 30 minutes.
- The candidates who qualify for both the exams (paper 1 and paper 2) will be called for a Personal Interview.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of ESIC Recruitment is not the same for each recruitment. you can get here the complete ESIC Exam Syllabus details of Staff Nurse, OT Asst, Lab Asst, Paramedical & Nursing Staff, SSO, IMO & Other posts in various locations like Karnataka, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Rajasthan. Aspirants can also get here the Syllabus in detail.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus – Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations, Indices, and Surds, Mensuration, Percentages, Areas, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Odd Man Out, Numbers and Ages, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Work Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Probability, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Volumes Profit and Loss, Races and Games, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams, Permutations and Combinations, Simplification and Approximation
General Awareness Syllabus – Finance Commissions, Taxes on Income and Expenditure, Financial and Railway Budget, Revenue of Central Government, Economic Planning, Inflation, National Income, Public Finance, Bills, Concept of Budget, Schemes, and Policies implemented by Government, Indian Banking Industry History, Functions of Banks, Types of Banks, RBI and its Monetary Policy, the Capital market in India, Money Market in IndiaRole of Banking.
General Intelligence Syllabus – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern–folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Coding and Decoding & Other Topics
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done via various processes such as Online Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test, and Document Verification. The selection process varies due to the change in the posts and job profile. The list of jobs that comes under ESIC are:
- Upper-Division Clerk (UDC)
- Junior Residents
- Part-time Specialist
- Dental Surgeon
- Teaching Faculty
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Result & Cutoff Marks
The ESIC will release the results and cutoffs after the exam has taken place. The sectional, regional, and overall category wise cut off of ESIC for each stage of the exam will be issued. After giving the exam, many candidates look for a way to check the results. Follow the steps to download the result more smoothly:
- Visit the official website i.e. esic.nic.
- Click on the link that shows your exam.
- Click on the relevant link to view the exam result.
- Enter the application reference number and date of birth as the password to check their exam score.
- After filling in the details click on the submit button in order to view the result.
- The list will appear in which the name of the shortlisted candidates will be given. Check your name on the list that will be visible on the screen.
- The candidate, if selected, has to download the result and keep it for future reference.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
ESIC Recruitment is conducted in order to hire skilled graduates for the post of Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical Posts through the ESIC Recruitment Exam which is held all over India once a year. There are a total of 2255 vacancies for ESIC Recruitment 2020. Here is the list of vacancies :
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade II||771|
|Senior Resident (Delhi)||59|
|Senior Resident (Faridabad)||45|
Note – Reservations are also being provided for SC/ ST and OBC candidates.
ESIC Recruitment FAQs
Ques. What is the full form of ESIC?
The ESIC stands for Employee State Insurance Corporation.
Ques. What should I do if it takes a lot of time to process the page of the ESIC 2020 Admit Card?
Downloading the e-admit card depends on many factors such as internet speed, number of applicants, electronic system, etc. if you are not able to download the admit card after ongoing in with correct credentials, please try after a few minutes of gap or during the off-peak hours.
Ques. Where will I find the ESIC 220 Admit Card credentials?
The ESIC 2020 Admit card credentials include your registration number and password which has been sent to your email id at the time of registration. You will be able to find the credentials in your registered email inbox.
Ques. How to know my application status for ESIC Recruitment 2020?
A lot of times, students want to check the status of their ESIC Application Form. There can be several reasons for this. Some of those reasons would be that the students want to check if their payment procedure has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted. Here are the steps to check your application status:
- Firstly, visit the official website of ESIC
- Look for the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Click on it which will open a new page.
- On the new page, fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Now, another new page will appear
- The new page will display the entire Status of your ESIC Application Form.
Ques. What is the benefit of an ESIC officer?
The following are the benefits that employees can avail under the ESIC Act.
- Medical Benefit Sickness Benefit Extended sickness Benefit (ESB)
- Enhanced Sickness Benefit
- Dependants Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Disablement Benefit
- Temporary disablement benefit (TDB)
- Permanent disablement Benefit (PDB)
- Other Benefits
- Funeral expenses
- Vocational/ Physical rehabilitation
- Old age
- Medical care etc.
Ques. What are Jobs in ESIC?
The official website of. ESIC will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the ESIC. So candidates can visit the ESIC and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
Ques. What corrections can be made in the ESIC Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
It is not a difficult task to make the ESIC Application Form Correction. However, candidates must fill the ESIC Application Form correctly, without making any possibility to arise for corrections in the first place.
- The students should read the important information to edit the ESIC Application Form:
- If a candidate wishes to make any other modifications in the Application Form, they have to pay a specific charge for it.
- Any students who are trying to modify their category in the Application Form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any candidate is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
Note – It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the Registration Form.
Ques. What is the basic salary of an ESIC employee?
The basic salary of an ESIC employee is INR 21000/- and the basic salary is subject to vary from each department.