EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary: EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary is here!!! Details regarding the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Payscale, Allowances, and Job Profile are given here for your reference. So candidates shall refer to this article and know the complete details.
Export-Import Bank of India has recently announced the notification for the engagement Management Trainee Salary post. A total of 60 vacancies were announced at the national level. The EXIM Bank Apply Online link will get activated on 19th December 2020. The EXIM Bank Online Application link will get deactivated on 31st December 2020. Interested and eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification, start your online application, and should submit within the last date.
Candidates after the successful completion of the EXIM Bank online application and before started your exam preparation should know the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary Details. This article will help you understand the salary and allowances given by the department to its employees along with career growth. Moreover, this information will help you make a learned decision about the job and motivate you further. Also, you can share the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary and Job Profile details with your friends to help them get an idea about the kind of opportunities offered by the EXIM Bank. So candidates go through this article fully and know the complete details.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee 2020 – Important Overview
|Name of an Organization||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||EXIM Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Starting date to apply online||19-12-2020|
|The final date for the submission||31-12-2020|
EXIM Bank Management Trainee 2020 Posts Details:
- Management Trainee – (Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts.
- Management Trainee (Law)
- Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)
- Management Trainee (Information Technology)
- Management Trainee (Human Resource)
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary:
- Selected candidates will undergo a 2-year training/probation period. During the probation period, the candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship up to two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs.17 lakh per annum approximately.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Allowances & Perks:
- In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites, and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
- Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer, children education, etc. are also available.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Promotion/Career Growth:
|Management Trainee||Rs. 40,000/-(Stipend p.m)|
EXIM Bank Rewards & Recognition:
- The governing theme in EXIM Bank is the well-being of our employees. The benefits offered are among the best available and are provided with a view to enhancing the quality of life for our employees. Our People Policies are among the best in the industry and are aimed at not only attracting but also retaining the best talent. Various Employee Engagement and Talent Management initiatives are taken by the Bank to keep the employee morale high and positive work motivation in its pursuit to become the most desirable employer.
- We have a comprehensive medical assistance program that covers (up to specified limits) medical expenses you or your dependent family members may incur. Leave benefits are enjoyed by all staff members upon completion of 11 months of service. LTA facility can be availed, for travel to any place in India. We also provide a variety of loans to cover housing requirements or other needs such as for the purchase of a two-wheeler/ four-wheeler.
- Our Continuing Education Scheme encourages further education related to your profession. We also take great interest in the personal well-being of our employees and facilitate a variety of training programs and workshops, as well as gymnasium aerobics and Yoga programs aimed at all-around growth and skill-development.
- Hard work and contribution never go unnoticed at EXIM Bank. You will be called upon to work on assignments overseas. If you are an exceptional performer, you can be appointed to a man one of our overseas offices.
- We take pride in our talented and dedicated colleagues. They are our most valuable assets – we appreciate their commitment and recognize their contribution to our success.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary FAQs:
Q. How many vacancies were announced for Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020?
A. A total of 60 vacancies was announced for the Management Trainee notification.
Q. When will be the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 Online Application begin?
A. The Online Application link will get activated on 19-12-2020.
Q. When will the EXIM Bank Online Application link get deactivated?
A. The Online Application link will get deactivated on 31-12-2020.
Q. What is the EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary?
A. Selected candidates will undergo a 2-year training/probation period. During the probation period, the candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 40,000/- per month. After the successful completion of the Management Trainee for up to two years, they will be absorbed as Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager. The current CTC for Deputy Manager is about 17 Lakhs per annum.
Q. What is the selection process for EXIM Bank Management Trainee 2020?
A. The selection process is based on
(i) Written Exam
The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for a Personal Interview.