Dear Readers, SBI Clerk Exam were approaching shortly, and this is the right time to rush up your preparation. In Banking examination General Awareness Part plays a most vital role which help aspirants to increase their Overall Score. For Banking Exams you have to focus more on Financial Awareness Part, only few sources are there to provide Expected General/Financial Awareness Questions. Here we have given the List of Expected General Financial Awareness Questions for Upcoming Banking Exams 2018.
We IG Team have provided the Expected General/Financial Awareness Questions Specially for Upcoming Bank Exams 2018.[WpProQuiz 2045]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which of the following committees has given its recommendations on “Financial inclusion”?
- Rakesh Mohan committee
- Gadgil committee
- Sinha committee
- Rangarajan committee
- None of these
2. Which of the following products launched by most of the banks help farmers in getting instant credit for various agricultural purposes?
- Smart card
- Rupay Card
- Personal loan
- Kisan credit card
- Pan Card
3. The availability of cash and other cash like marketable instruments that are useful in purchases and investments are commonly known as ——————
- Cash crunch
4. The Karnataka government has launched ‘Arogya Karnataka’ healthcare scheme in which it will provide free medical facility to BPL families while bear about —————percent of total treatment cost for APL families of the state.
5. Berkshie Hathaway is the CEO of ———————-
- JPMorgan Chase
- Warren Buffett
- None of these
6. Armen Sarkisian has been elected as the new president of ———————
7. Navjot Kaur related to which of the following sports?
8. The 2018 cultural festival ‘India by the Nile’ was held in ——————
- New Zealand
9. Who has won the lifetime achievement award at the 2018 ‘Political and Public Life Awards’ in UK?
- Shatrughan Sinha
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Akshay Kumar
- Salman Khan
- Sri Devi
10. Which of the following country’s team has won the 2018 IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
11. Ratnavel Pandian has passed away recently. He was a former ——————-
- Chief Justice
- None of these
12. Khagendra Jamataia, who passed away recently, was associated with ———————
13. Vinesh Phogat with which of the following sports?
- Table Tennis
14. Who has created history by becoming the most decorated winner in the history of Laureus World Sports Awards in the 2018 event?
- Serena William
- Roger Federer
- Rafael Nadal
- Sergio Garcia
- None of these
15. The Central Government has sanctioned fund above Rs 700 crore for the construction of roads and bridges in ——————
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Answer: (B). Financial inclusion may be defined as the process of ensuring access to financial services and timely and adequate credit where needed by vulnerable groups such as weaker sections and low income groups at an affordable cost.
- Answer: (D). Kisan credit card launched by most of the banks help farmers in getting instant credit for various agricultural purposes.
- Answer: (B). The availability of cash and other cash like marketable instruments that are useful in purchases and investments are commonly known as Liquidity.
- Answer: (B). The ‘Arogya Karnataka’ (Healthy Karnataka) will provide quality primary, secondary and tertiary treatment to both BPL and APL families in the state.
- Answer: (C). Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett has ranked ahead of Microsoft Co-founder Bill Gates on Hurun Global Rich List 2018. Buffett retained the second spot with a 31% increase in his wealth and became the second person ever to break through the $100-billion barrier.
- Answer: (B). Armen Vardani Sarkissian has been elected as the new president of Republic of Armenia. This was the first time in Armenia’s history when the president was elected by the National Assembly instead of popular vote.
- Answer: (D). Navjot Kaur has scripted history by becoming the first Indian woman to win a Gold medal at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championships.
- Answer: (D). It is the biggest foreign festival in Egypt which provides audiences an Indian cultural experience and encourages artistic collaborations between India and Egypt held in several cities such as Cairo.
- Answer: (A). Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha has been honoured with a lifetime achievement award for his contribution to the fields of arts and politics at a ceremony in the UK’s Parliament complex.
- Answer: (E). The Indian Snooker team has lifted the first edition of IBSF Snooker Team World Cup title and won the prize money of $15,000.
- Answer: (C). Justice S. Ratnavel Pandian (89), the former Supreme Court judge, has passed away at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He was a multi-faceted personality who tried his hands in politics before entering the legal profession.
- Answer: (B). Khagendra Jamataia (64), the Tripura Fisheries and Cooperation minister, has passed away in New Delhi.
- Answer: (E). India’s star wrestler Vinesh Phogat has settled for Silver Medal in the 50kg Freestyle competition at the Asian Wrestling Championship in Kyrgyzstan.
- Answer: (B). Tennis legend Roger Federer became the most decorated winner in the history of Laureus World Sports Awards after he won twin honours at the 18th edition of the awards ceremony in Monaco. It was his sixth award. The awards include the Sportsman and Comeback titles.
- Answer: (A). Union Rural Development Ministry sanctioned more than Rs. 700 crore for 43 roads and 15 bridges under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) for Arunachal Pradesh.
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|