As SBI PO Preliminary Exam is about to arrive, few days are left over for the preparation. The Competition level is too high than our expectation. This is the right time to practice more and improve your problem solving skill. Nowadays, there is sectional timing for each section in preliminary exams; but the only fruitfulness of SBI PO is there is no sectional cut off. We just need to kick off the final cut off to qualify SBI PO Preliminary exam.
Here we are providing the expected question pattern for Quantitative Aptitude section,
- Number Series/Wrong number series – 5 Q
- Simplification/Approximation – 5 Q
- Quadratic Equation/Data Sufficiency/Quantity I and II/Caselet DI – 5 Q
- Data Interpretation – 10 Q
- Miscellaneous – 10 Q
It is really difficult to solve all the 35 questions in the given 20 minutes. So we should have a fine strategic plan to attempt the questions. First of all we should focus on the number series, Simplification, Quadratic equation and Data Interpretation. Finally we should go for Data sufficiency, Quantity I, II and then the miscellaneous questions.
Some of the important miscellaneous topics that are expected in SBI PO Prelims 2019 are,
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Work/Pipes and Cistern
- Time, Speed, Distance/Trains
- Boats and Streams
- Accuracy and Speed is the most important factor that helps us to score more marks.
- Aspirants should not make wild guess while marking the answers. Because, there will be negative mark for each wrong answers. It is advisable for the aspirants to mark the correct answers in the short term to score more marks.
- Start to learn and revise squares, cubes, percentage values and fundamental Vedic maths as it helps you to solve the questions easily.
- Cover all important topics and practice more number of questions on a daily basis. It will help you to analyse your strong and weaker sections.
- Data Interpretation is most important topic in quantitative aptitude section to score more marks.
- First, you have to solve easy level questions and then move on to the time consuming questions as it is considered to be a smart way of scoring well in prelims exam.
- Learn the shortcuts and tricks; it will help you to solve the questions in a short time.