FCI AGM Study Material PDF Free Download 2021: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation. Recently FCI has released FCI Recruitment 2021 notification on its official site @fci.gov.in. The FCI AGM exam will take place on 17th & 18th of July 2021. Most of the aspirants are searching for the FCI AGM Study material 2021 pdf free download. Proper FCI AGM study material books pdf will enhance your preparation level. Our IG Team experts have provided the FCI AGM Study Material free pdf that will be useful for your preparation. Candidates can go through this article to collect the FCI Assistant General Manager Study material pdf 2021 and make the best use of them to ace the exam.
FCI Online Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of the FCI Category 1 is given below. For all these subjects, we have provided the FCI AGM study material pdf free download.
|Post Name||Sections||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Assistant General Manager||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and
|Assistant General Manager (Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer.||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||30|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
FCI AGM Topic wise Study Material PDF 2021
Candidates can go through the detailed syllabus topics of FCI AGM technical study material pdf 2021 to start the preparation process.
Get More FCI AGM Reasoning Study Material PDF
Practice More FCI AGM English Language Study Material PDF
Get More FCI AGM Quants Study Material PDF
Management And Ethics
The FCI AGM Management and Ethics pdf study material 2021 cover the following syllabus topics mentioned below.
- Fundamentals of Management & Organisational Behaviour.
- Meaning & concept of Organisational Behaviour.
- Organisational Change.
- Ethics at the workplace and Corporate Governance.
- Theories of Ethics.
- Moral issues in business.
- Ethical Principles in business.
- Corporate Governance.
The FCI AGM agricultural study material pdf 2021 covers the following syllabus topics.
- Agriculture: definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomy: definition, meaning and scope of agronomy.
- Classification of field crops.
- Factors affecting crop production.
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village.
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- System of Crop Intensification.
- organic farming.
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilizers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management.
- Water Resource.
- Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium and minor irrigation.
Farm and Agri Engineering
The FCI AGM agricultural study material pdf 2021 covers farm & agri engineering topics as follows:
Farm Machinery and Power, Sources of power on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, solar and biomass, biofuels, water harvesting structures, farm ponds, watershed management, Agro-Processing, Controlled and modified storage, perishable food storage, godowns, bins and grain silos.
- Plantation & Horticulture: Definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomic practices and production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops.
- Post-harvest management, value and supply chain management of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Animal Husbandry: Farm animals and their role in the Indian economy, Animal husbandry methods in India, common terms pertaining to different species of livestock, Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Introduction to common feeds and fodders, their classification and utility.
- Introduction to the poultry industry in India (past, present and future status), Common terms pertaining to poultry production and management.
- Concept of mixed farming and its relevance to socio-economic conditions of farmers in India.
- Complimentary and obligatory nature of livestock and poultry production with that of agricultural farming.
- Fisheries: Fisheries resources, management and exploitation.
- freshwater, brackish water and marine ecosystems.
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine.
- post-harvest technology.
- Importance of fisheries in India.
- Common terms pertaining to fish production.
- Forestry: Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry.
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest management and forest economics.
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest management.
- Forest policy and legislation in India, India State of Forest Report 2015.
- Recent developments under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Agriculture Extensions: Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programs, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies.
- Ecology and Climate Change: Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities.
The FCI AGM agricultural study material pdf 2021 covers the following syllabus topics of recent trends.
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance the viability of agriculture.
- Factors of Production in agriculture.
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing.
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and issues of Food Security.
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
- Rural Development: Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy.
- Importance and role of the rural sector in India- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy, causes of Rural Backwardness.
- Rural population in India; Occupational structure, Farmers, Agricultural Laborers, Artisans, Handicrafts, Traders.
- Forest dwellers/tribes and others in rural India- Trends of change in rural population and rural workforce; problems and conditions of rural labour, Issues, and challenges in Hand-looms.
- Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working.
- MGNREGA, NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water Programmes, Swachh Bharat, Rural Housing, PURA, and other rural development programs.
For the other postcodes B, C, D, and E. The topics for the relevant discipline topics are mentioned in the FCI AGM Syllabus 2021.