FCI AGM Study Materials
FCI AGM Study Materials is available here. Food Corporation of India (FCI), is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation. Recently FCI has released FCI Recruitment 2021 notification on its official site @fci.gov.in. The interested candidates can start the online application process from March 01 to 31, 2021. Most of the aspirants are searching for the FCI AGM Study materials. Proper study materials will enhance your preparation level. Our IG Team experts have provided the FCI AGM Study Materials that will be useful for your preparation. Candidates can go through this article to collect the FCI AGM Study materials and make the best use of them to ace the exam.
Practising with the mock test will improve your preparation level. Aspirants can assess their strong and weak areas by proper reviewing of the mock tests. Our IG Team has also provided the FCI Mock test series online. Aspirants who are applying for the FCI Recruitment 2021 can enroll on our FCI Mock test package to boost their preparation.
FCI Online Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of the FCI Category 1 exam is given below.
|Post Name||Sections||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Assistant General Manager||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and
|Assistant General Manager(Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer.||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||30|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
FCI AGM Topic wise Study Materials
Candidates can go through the detailed syllabus topics of FCI AGM and collect the study materials to start the preparation process.
Get More Computer Awareness Quiz
Get More Reasoning Quiz
Practice More English Language Quiz
Get More Quants Quiz
Management And Ethics
The topics of Management and Ethics are mentioned below.
- Fundamentals of Management & Organisational Behaviour.
- Meaning & concept of Organisational Behaviour.
- Organisational Change.
- Ethics at the workplace and Corporate Governance.
- Theories of Ethics.
- Moral issues in business.
- Ethical Principles in business.
- Corporate Governance.
- Agriculture: definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomy: definition, meaning and scope of agronomy.
- Classification of field crops.
- Factors affecting crop production.
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village.
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- System of Crop Intensification.
- organic farming.
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilisers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management.
- Water Resource.
- Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium and minor irrigation.
Farm and Agri Engineering
Farm Machinery and Power, Sources of power on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, solar and biomass, biofuels, water harvesting structures, farm ponds, watershed management, Agro-Processing, Controlled and modified storage, perishable food storage, godowns, bins and grain silos.
- Plantation & Horticulture: Definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomic practices and production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops.
- Post-harvest management, value and supply chain management of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Animal Husbandry: Farm animals and their role in the Indian economy, Animal husbandry methods in India, common terms pertaining to different species of livestock, Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Introduction to common feeds and fodders, their classification and utility.
- Introduction to the poultry industry in India (past, present and future status), Common terms pertaining to poultry production and management.
- Concept of mixed farming and its relevance to socio-economic conditions of farmers in India.
- Complimentary and obligatory nature of livestock and poultry production with that of agricultural farming.
- Fisheries: Fisheries resources, management and exploitation.
- freshwater, brackish water and marine ecosystems.
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine.
- post-harvest technology.
- Importance of fisheries in India.
- Common terms pertaining to fish production.
- Forestry: Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry.
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest management and forest economics.
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest management.
- Forest policy and legislation in India, India State of Forest Report 2015.
- Recent developments under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Agriculture Extensions: Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programmes, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies.
- Ecology and Climate Change: Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation.
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities.
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance the viability of agriculture.
- Factors of Production in agriculture.
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing.
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and issues of Food Security.
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
- Rural Development: Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy.
- Importance and role of the rural sector in India- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy, causes of Rural Backwardness.
- Rural population in India; Occupational structure, Farmers, Agricultural Laborers, Artisans, Handicrafts, Traders.
- Forest dwellers/tribes and others in rural India- Trends of change in rural population and rural workforce; problems and conditions of rural labour, Issues and challenges in Hand-looms.
- Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working.
- MGNREGA, NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water Programmes, Swachh Bharat, Rural Housing, PURA and other rural development programmes.
For the other postcode B, C, D and E. The topics for the relevant discipline topics are mentioned in the FCI AGM Syllabus 2021.