FCI AGM Syllabus 2021: Updated FCI AGM syllabus 2021 Available here. The candidates who applied for AGM/MO post can check their updated FCI AGM Syllabus 2021. Proper understanding of the FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 and Exam pattern will help you plan study time to manage each and every topic. The detailed FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 is mentioned here for your reference. Candidates can go through this article to get the section-wise updated FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 here. The Detailed FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 will help the candidates to make a proper study plan and revise the topics regularly.
Candidates can start practising the FCI mock tests with the updated FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern. Enhance your preparation level by referring to the complete FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 and the exam pattern is given below. Aspirants applying for the FCI Category 1 Recruitment 2021 can collect the syllabus topics and exam pattern given below in this article. Candidates can make a proper checklist of the FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 by using the details given below.
FCI Notificaton 2021: Important Dates
Check below the important dates regarding FCI recruitment 2021.
|Release of Notification||27th February 2021.|
|Starting Date of FCI online application||01st March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||31st March 2021|
|Release of admit card||10 days prior to the examination.|
|FCI Exam Dates||May / June 2021 (tentative)|
FCI AGM /MO Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection process of the FCI Recruitment 2021 consists of two stages.
- Online test.
The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview is 90% and 10% respectively. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
FCI Online Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern as per the FCI recruitment 2021 notification is here. The exam pattern of the AGM (Administration ) post has four sections. Each section carries 45 questions. The total time duration of the exam is 150 minutes. The exam pattern for the other AGM and MO posts have sections. Reasoning, GeneralAwareness, Management Ethics, Agriculture and Computer awareness carry 30 questions each, The remaining 60 questions are related to the relevant discipline.
|Post Name||Sections||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Assistant General Manager||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and
|Assistant General Manager(Technical, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer.||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
|Management and Ethics||30|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
FCI AGM/MO Detailed Syllabus 2021
Candidates applying for the FCI Category 1 Recruitment 2021 has to know the updated FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 topics. The detailed FCI AGM/MO Syllabus 2021 is given below. Candidates can go through the section-wise FCI AGM Syllabus 2021 and make a proper schedule accordingly during the preparation. Candidates can go through the official notification of FCI Category 1 recruitment 2021 before starting the preparation.
The syllabus for specific technical posts is given below.
Management And Ethics
The topics of Management and Ethics are mentioned below.
- Fundamentals of Management & Organisational Behaviour.
- Meaning & concept of Organisational Behaviour.
- Organisational Change.
- Ethics at the workplace and Corporate Governance.
- Theories of Ethics.
- Moral issues in business.
- Ethical Principles in business.
- Corporate Governance.
- Agriculture: definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomy: definition, meaning and scope of agronomy.
- Classification of field crops.
- Factors affecting crop production.
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village.
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- System of Crop Intensification.
- organic farming.
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilisers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management.
- Water Resource.
- Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium and minor irrigation.
Farm and Agri Engineering
Farm Machinery and Power, Sources of power on the farm- human, animal, mechanical, electrical, wind, solar and biomass, biofuels, water harvesting structures, farm ponds, watershed management, Agro-Processing, Controlled and modified storage, perishable food storage, godowns, bins and grain silos.
- Plantation & Horticulture: Definition, meaning and its branches.
- Agronomic practices and production technology of various plantation and horticulture crops.
- Post-harvest management, value and supply chain management of Plantation and Horticulture crops.
- Animal Husbandry: Farm animals and their role in the Indian economy, Animal husbandry methods in India, common terms pertaining to different species of livestock, Utility classification of breeds of cattle.
- Introduction to common feeds and fodders, their classification and utility.
- Introduction to the poultry industry in India (past, present and future status), Common terms pertaining to poultry production and management.
- Concept of mixed farming and its relevance to socio-economic conditions of farmers in India.
- Complimentary and obligatory nature of livestock and poultry production with that of agricultural farming.
- Fisheries: Fisheries resources, management and exploitation.
- freshwater, brackish water and marine ecosystems.
- Aquaculture- Inland and marine.
- post-harvest technology.
- Importance of fisheries in India.
- Common terms pertaining to fish production.
- Forestry: Basic concepts of Forest and Forestry.
- Principles of silviculture, forest mensuration, forest management and forest economics.
- Concepts of social forestry, agroforestry, joint forest management.
- Forest policy and legislation in India, India State of Forest Report 2015.
- Recent developments under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Agriculture Extensions: Its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programmes, Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies.
- Ecology and Climate Change: Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation.
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities.
- Major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance the viability of agriculture.
- Factors of Production in agriculture.
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing.
- Impact of Globalization on Indian Agriculture and issues of Food Security.
- Concept and Types of Farm Management.
- Rural Development: Concept of Rural Area, Structure of the Indian Rural Economy.
- Importance and role of the rural sector in India- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy, causes of Rural Backwardness.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Technical) Syllabus 2021
The detailed FCI AGM (Technical) syllabus 2021 is given below.
- Basic principles of Crop (Cereals & Pulses) production.
- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses).
- Introductory Genetics, Crop Protection.
- Basics of Plant Pathology.
- Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant).
- Post-harvest care of cereals& Pulses.
- Basic Principle of Preservation of Food grains.
- Agriculture Extension.
- Photosynthesis and Respiration.
- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful.
- Genetic Engineering, Biotechnological Principles.
Economic Biotechnology, Pathogens & Control, recent trends.
- Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology.
- Beneficial and harmful insects.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
- Classification of Insecticides and their Mode of Action.
- Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Periodic table, Basics Metals & Non-metals.
- Organic Chemistry: Basics of alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids.
- Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & fats).
PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act,2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, Right to Information Act,2005 and National Food Security Act, 2013.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
The detailed FCI AGM syllabus 2021 is given below.
concept including preparation of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Analysis of Financial statement.
- Budgeting & Budgetary control
- Working Capital management.
- Capital Budgeting & Ratio Analysis.
Income Tax including filing of return, TDS, Advance Tax etc; Goods& Services Tax. Auditing: Auditing Concepts and Methods; Internal & External Audit of Companies.
Contract Act; Companies Act; Sales of Goods Act; Negotiable Instrument Act; Consumer Protection Act; RTI Act.
Basic of Computers:
Operating System; Browsers; Email; Memory (Internal, External, portable); Chats; Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Networks.
FCI Assistant General Manager (Law) Syllabus 2021
The detailed FCI AGM syllabus 2021 is given below.
- Constitution of India (with emphasis on service law and writ jurisdiction of High Court & Supreme Court, Fundamental Rights).
- Procedural Law (Civil Procedural Code 1908, Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Limitation Act 1963).
- Indian Contract Act 1872 including the Specific Relief Act 1963.
- Commercial Law (Company Law 2013, Indian Partnership Act 1932, Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008, The Competition Act 2002).
- Labour Law ( Industrial Dispute Act 1947, Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act 1970, Minimum Wages Act 1948, Payment of Gratuity Act 1972, Payment of Wages Act 1936, The Employees Compensation Act 1923. Industrial Employment ( Standing Orders) Act 1946).
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996.
- National Food Security Act 2013.
- The Food safety and standards Act 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act 1988.
- Information Technology Act 2000.
- Right to Information Act 2005.
- Goods and Services Tax 2017.
FCI Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro‐intestinal, Genito‐Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases( Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus), Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snakebite, Tropical Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Emphasis on medical procedures, Pathophysiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, In psychiatry, include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
Common childhood emergencies, Basic newborn care, Normal developmental milestones, Accidents and poisonings in children, Birth defects and counselling including autism, Immunization in children, Recognizing children with special needs and management, and National programmes related to child health.
Wounds, Infections, Tumours, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and Neck, Breast, Alimentary tract (Esophagus, Stomach, Intestines, Anus, Developmental), Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology, E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre‐operative and post operative care of surgical patients, Medico-legal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock patho‐physiology and management.
Ante‐natal conditions, Intra‐natal conditions, Post‐natal conditions, Management of normal labours or
Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in the genital tract, Questions on neoplasms in the genital tract, Questions on the displacement of the uterus, Normal delivery and safe delivery practices, High-risk pregnancy and management, Abortions, Intra-Uterine growth retardation, Medico-legal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of
programmes in the urban and rural surroundings, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
PREVENTIVE SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY MEDICINE:
Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non‐communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programmes, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the apply online activate for FCI Recruitment 2021?
A. The apply online link for the FCI Recruitment 2021 get activated on March 01, 2021.
Q. What is the exam pattern for the AGM (Law) officer?
A. The Reasoning and numerical ability, General Awareness, Management ethics, Agriculture and computer awareness each comprise 30 marks and questions on relevant discipline ( Law) -60 marks.
Q. What is the time duration of the FCI online exam?
A. The total time duration of the FCI online exam is 150 minutes.
Q. How many stages are there in the selection process of FCI Category 1 posts?
A. There are two stages in the selection process of FCI Category 1 posts such as online test and interview.