GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021:GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 notification has released officially!! Details regarding the vacancy, eligibility criteria & Apply online are given here for your reference. Interested and eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 and start the application process.
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company has released the notification for the post of Executive Trainee on its official website – gail.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 through official website on gailonline.com. GAIL has invited applications to recruit Executive Trainees through GATE 2021 scores. A total of 25 vacancies have announced for chemical and instrumentation disciplines. Candidates can start the apply online process from February 15, 2021, to March 16, 2021.
The selection of GAIL Executive Trainee will be done on the basis of GATE 2021 Scores. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria, application fee, vacancy details, and Important dates before applying for the GAIL Executive Trainee post. Click the direct link given below to apply online, the official website, and notification pdf.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
Candidates should make a note of the important dates of GAIL Recruitment 2021 mentioned below.
|Starting Date to apply for GAIL Executive Trainee||February 15, 2021. (11.00n hrs)|
|Last Date for submission of application||March 16, 2021. (18.00 hrs)|
GAIL Executive Trainee 2021:Vacancy
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) – 13 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) – 12 Posts
GAIL Executive Trainee 2021:Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
- On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Pay and Allowances – Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay – Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance
- Other Benefits – Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits – Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension (including National Pension Scheme Option), employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement Medical Benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for the post of executive trainee have to meet certain eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification.
Minimum essential qualification required for the executive trainee posts are mentioned below
|1.||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical /
Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical
Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
|2.||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in
Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics
& Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation /
Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65%
- Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the discipline of Chemical & Instrumentation.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) and belonging to General/EWS/OBC (NCL) category must have secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/year examination at the time of application and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD category must have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/year examination at the time of application.
- The minimum percentage of marks specified as 65 %, the relaxed minimum percentage of marks in educational qualification in respect of SC, ST and PWBD category candidates is 60 %.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant discipline/ branch in the year 2019 or earlier are not eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the discipline of Chemical & Instrumentation.
Minimum age: 21 years.
Maximum age: 28 years. as on 16.03.2021.
Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
GAIL Executive Trainee 2021 Selection Process
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the application form at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview.
- In case, the candidate is called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview, he/ she will be required to produce his/her original GATE-2021 admit card, GATE-2021 official scorecard and printout of the online application form.
NOTE: Please note that only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Check Here for Official Website: @gailonline.com
How to apply for GAIL ExecutiveTrainee Recruitment 2021:Detailed Steps
- Candidates visit the career page of the GAIL India Official site.
- Eligible candidates can apply online indicating their GATE2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website.
- Then the Candidates have to fill in their Position details and Personal details and Education and Experience details.
- The candidates can review the online application details before making payment and give final submit of the online application form.
- No changes/edit of the application is not allowed after the final submission of the application.
- Note: The application without a valid GATE-2021 registration number will be rejected.
Q.What is the age limit of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
A.The age limit for GAIL Recruitment 2021 is from 21 years to 28 years as of 16.03.2021.
Q.What is the last date for GAIL Registration?
A. The candidates should apply for the GAIL Recruitment 2021 on or before March 16, 2021.
Q.What is GAIL Executive Trainee Salary?
A. The pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.