GAIL Executive Trainee Salary 2020: The Gas Authority of India Limited has released the GAIL Salary 2020 and GAIL Selection Process 2020 in GAIL Notification 2020. Candidates who have applied for GAIL Recruitment 2020 can check the GAIL Salary 2020, GAIL Selection Procedure 2020 and Allowances details here
Recently Gas Authority of India Limited released a notification for Executive Trainee (through GATE 2020) in Chemical and Instrumentation. GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. So GAIL is one of the prestigious jobs among Job seekers. So a lot of candidates have applied for GAIL Recruitment and the last date of apply online for GAIL 2020 Recruitment is over now. The applied applicants of GAIL need to know about the GAIL ET Salary 2020. They may also have a doubt or may need more clarification regarding the GAIL Salary and allowances. In this article we are going to discuss the Salary, what are all the allowances provided by GAIL for Executive Trainee Post, SAIL GATE details and selection process. Candidates can read this post and know more information about the GAIL Executive Trainee Pay Scale and allowances.
GAIL Executive Trainee Salary 2020
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
- On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Pay and Allowances – Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay – Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance
- Other Benefits – Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits – Besides Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and Pension (including National Pension Scheme Option), employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Post-Retirement Medical Benefits
GAIL Executive Trainee Selection Procedure 2020
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2020 score (GATE-2020 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2020
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview will be required to produce the application form at the time of Group Discussion and/ or Interview
- In case, the candidate is called for Group Discussion and/ or Interview, he/ she will be required to produce his/her original GATE-2020 admit card, GATE-2020 official score card and printout of the online application form
NOTE: . Please note that only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
Applicants of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment must know the above details regarding the GAIL Salary and Selection Procedure details. It also helps them to know how the candidates are getting selected in GAIL 2020 as Executive Trainee.