Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of LIC AAO General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the LIC AAO General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in LIC AAO General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in LIC AAO General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.[WpProQuiz 6342]
1) What excludes temporary volatility in prices of some commodities like fuel & food and reflects the general trend of inflation in the economy.
a) Core inflation
b) Non-core inflation
c) Headline inflation
e) Tertiary inflation
2) The Bankers Books Evidence Act _______
e) None of these
3) Airtel Payments Bank is a joint venture between Bharti Airtel Ltd and which among the following banks?
a) Yes Bank
b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) Punjab National Bank
e) None of these
4) Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA) is being to set up to prevent leakages and development of the ___________
a) Treasury Market
b) Bond Market
c) Money Market
d) Capital Market
e) Call Money Market
5) Which of the following banks was responsible for selling first electoral bonds?
b) Union Bank of India
e) Canara Bank
6) Gorumara National Park is located in which state?
b) West Bengal
c) Himachal Pradesh
7) What was the theme of ‘World No Tobacco Day 2018’ that is observed on 31st May every year?
a) Beat the tobacco
b) No for tobacco, yes for life
c) Say No to tobacco
d) Join the pledge
e) Tobacco and heart disease
8) Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground is located in which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
9) What is the capital of Montenegro?
10) Identify the wrong option.
a) Feroz Shah Kotla, New Delhi
b) Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
c) Moin-ul-Haq Stadium, Bhopal
d) Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Jodhpur
e) All are Correct
1) Answer: a)
The “Core Inflation” is an inflation measure which excludes transitory or temporary price volatility as in the case of some commodities such as food items, energy products etc. It reflects the inflation trend in an economy.
2) Answer: b)
The Bankers Books Evidence Act–1891
3) Answer: b)
Airtel Payments Bank (APB) is a joint venture between Bharti Airtel Ltd and Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Joint venture ratio is 80 : 20 respectively.
4) Answer: b)
The government’s intention to set up a Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA) is not only required for the development of the bond market in the country, but it would also prevent leakages of public funds.
5) Answer: c)
Electoral bonds were available in multiples of Rs.1000, Rs. 10000, Rs. 10 lakh, Rs. 1 crore from March 1, 2018 from main branches of SBI at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. These bonds have a validity of 15 days from the date of issue and parties having these bonds can encash it only through a designated bank account with Election Commission.
6) Answer: b)
Gorumara National Park is a National Park in northern West Bengal, India.
7) Answer: e)
‘World No Tobacco Day 2018’ is celebrated on 31st May 2018 under the theme of ‘Tobacco and heart Disease’. This year, it focussed on the impact tobacco has on the cardiovascular health on people worldwide. Tobacco use is an important risk factor for the development of coronary heart disease, stroke and peripheral vascular disease.
8) Answer: a)
Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground also known as Municipal Ground or Racecourse Ground Corporation Ground is located in Rajkot, Gujarat.
9) Answer: e)
Podgorica is the capital of Montenegro
10) Answer: c)
Moin-ul-Haq Stadium is in Patna
Related Articles :