Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of LIC ADO General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the LIC ADO General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in LIC ADO General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in LIC ADO General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) CBLO Stands for _________
a) Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation
b) Collective Borrowers and Lenders Obligation
c) Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Organization
d) Collective Borrowing and Lending Obligation
e) Collective Borrowers and Lenders Organization
2) The NCLAT was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013. What is the meaning of “A” in NCALT?
3) SEBI was set up with the main purpose of keeping a check on malpractices and protects the interest of investors. What is/are the objective(s) of SEBI?
a) To regulate the activities of stock exchange.
b) To protect the rights of investors and ensuring safety to their investment.
c) To prevent fraudulent and malpractices by having balance between self regulation of business and its statutory regulations.
d) To regulate and develop a code of conduct for intermediaries such as brokers, underwriters, etc.
e) All of the above
4) A debt which is irrecoverable and is therefore written off as loss in the accounts of an institution or bank is known as __________
a) External debt
b) Good debt
c) Bad debt
d) Internal debt
e) None of these
5) At present physical settlement which of the following derivatives was allowed by the stock market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)?
d) All of the above
e) None of these
6) What is the currency of Oman?
7) Where is the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground is located?
d) New Delhi
8) Which of the following city is called as temple city of India?
e) None of these
9) What is the headquarters of PFRDA?
b) New Delhi.
10) In which of the following state is the Dindi Dam located?
1) Answer: a)
Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation is an RBI-approved Money Market instrument for its eligible participants. CBLO is a discounted Instrument available in electronic form. CBLO is Conceived and Developed by CCIL. It is hosted and Developed by Clearcorp Dealing System limited (CDSL) which is a fully owned subsidiary of CCIL.
2) Answer: c)
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 for hearing appeals against the orders of National Company Law Tribunal(s) (NCLT), with effect from 1st June, 2016.
3) Answer: e)
The overall objectives of SEBI are to protect the interest of investors and to promote the development of stock exchange and to regulate the activities of stock market. The objectives of SEBI are:
- to regulate the activities of stock exchange.
- To protect the rights of investors and ensuring safety to their investment.
- To prevent fraudulent and malpractices by having balance between self regulation of business and its statutory regulations.
- To regulate and develop a code of conduct for intermediaries such as brokers, underwriters, etc.
4) Answer: c)
The term bad debts usually refer to accounts receivable (or trade accounts receivable) that will not be collected.
5) Answer: c)
The stock market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has allowed physical settlement of both stock options and stock futures. At present only cash settlement of derivatives is allowed.
6) Answer: e)
The currency of Oman is Rial.
7) Answer: d)
Feroz Shah Kotla Ground is located in New Delhi.
8) Answer: a)
Bhubaneswar is called temple city of India.
9) Answer: b)
New Delhi is the headquarters of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
10) Answer: c)
The Dindi Dam is located in Telangana.