SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2019
Dear banking aspirants, the much expected SBI clerk prelims 2019 exam result has been released at the official website of SBI. The minimum qualifying marks vary from state to state across the country. The cut off for any exam is based on various factors such as the number of vacancies, toughness level of the exam in various shifts, average attempts of the candidates, etc. The SBI clerk prelims 2019 exam was of easy to moderate level. We have also provided the state wise cut off here for the reference of the candidates.
SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Cut Off Prediction:
Last month we have posted a youtube video predicting the section-wise good attempts, overall good attempts, and the cut-off for all the states. We are glad to inform you that the prediction for most of the states is almost accurate. Our experts have done a very good job in the cut off analysis and got it right for most of the states. We predicted the overall good attempt as 75 to 80. The cut off for most of the states was in the range of 65 to 75. The candidates done as much with a good accuracy would have cleared the SBI clerk prelims exam 2019.
Our Accurate Predictions of SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off:
- For Andra Pradesh, we predicted the cut off as 72 to 76, and the official cut off is 74.75.
- For Chandigarh, the cut off prediction is 74 to 78, and the official cut off is 77.25.
- Gujarat cut off prediction is 63 to 68, and the official cut off is 65.50.
- For Jarkhand, we predicted the cut off as 72 to 77, and the official cut off is 75.00.
- For Madhya Pradesh, the cut off prediction is 70 to 74, and the official cut off is 73.50.
- Rajasthan cut off prediction is 68 to 72, and the official cut off is 71.00.
- For Telangana, we predicted the cut off as 65 to 70, and the official cut off is 68.50.
- For Uttar Pradesh, the cut off prediction is 66 to 73, and the official cut off is 72.25.
- West Bengal cut off prediction is 72 to 74, and the official cut off is 73.25.
- For Uttarakhand, our predicted cut off is 70 to 75, and the actual cut off is 75.25.
Subscribe for Unlimited SBI Clerk Mains free Videos
These are some states for which our cut off prediction matches perfectly with the actual released SBI Prelims cut off 2019. For some states, our prediction is just one or two marks away from the original cut off. We wish to continue the good work in cut off analysis and guide you throughout your banking exam preparation. For that, we need your support as well. All the best for the candidates who are appearing for the SBI clerk mains exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-Off 2019 (UR):
|Jammu and Kashmir||81.75|