Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) The money lying in the bank account will be transferred to the nominee declared by the account holder in case of account holder’s _____________.
2) __________ is the concept of providing basis banking services through web-enabled touch points.
a) Retail banking
b) Unit banking
c) Kiosk banking
d) Satellite banking
e) Mobile banking
3) As per RBI, the asset which is uncollectible and of such little value that its continuance as a bankable asset is not warranted, is called:
a) Substandard asset
b) Doubtful asset
c) Loss asset
d) Waste asset
e) Risk asset
4) The process undertaken by the banks to prevent them from being used by criminals for money laundering is called _____________.
a) Credit appraisal
b) Credit rating
c) Due diligence
5) The process of issue of new securities to existing shareholders at a ratio to those already held is called:
a) Private placement
c) Rights issue
d) Book building
e) None of these
6) Attiveri Bird Sanctuary is situated in which of the following states?
c) Tamil Nadu
e) Andhra Pradesh
7) Chutka nuclear power plant is proposed to be constructed in which of the following states?
b) Madhya Pradesh
8) The Negev is a large desert region situated in which of the following countries?
c) Saudi Arabia
9) Bargi dam, which is situated on the Narmada river, is located in the state of _______________.
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Madhya Pradesh
e) Himachal Pradesh
10) Gorumara National Park is located in which of the following states?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
e) West Bengal
1) Answer: d)
The money lying in the bank account will be transferred to the nominee declared by the account holder in case of account holder’s death.
2) Answer: c)
Kiosk banking is the concept of providing basis banking services through web-enabled touch points.
3) Answer: c)
As per RBI, the asset which is uncollectible and of such little value that its continuance as a bankable asset is not warranted, is called “Loss asset”.
4) Answer: e)
The process undertaken by the banks to prevent them from being used by criminals for money laundering is called Know Your Customer (KYC).
5) Answer: c)
A rights issue is a dividend of subscription rights to buy additional securities in a company made to the company’s existing security holders. When the rights are for equity securities, such as shares, in a public company, it is a non-dilutive pro rata way to raise capital. Rights issues are typically sold via a prospectus or prospectus supplement. With the issued rights, existing security-holders have the privilege to buy a specified number of new securities from the issuer at a specified price within a subscription period. In a public company, a rights issue is a form of public offering (different from most other types of public offering, where shares are issued to the general public).
6) Answer: d)
Attiveri Bird Sanctuary is a village in the Mundgod taluk of Uttara Kannada district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It lies 15 km from Mundgod and 43 km from Hubli-Dharwad.
7) Answer: b)
Chutka nuclear power plant is proposed to be constructed in Madhya Pradesh.
8) Answer: b)
The Negev is a desert and semi desert region of southern Israel.
9) Answer: d)
Bargi Dam is one of the first completed dams out of the chain of 30 major dams to be constructed on Narmada River in Madhya Pradesh, India.
10) Answer: e)
Gorumara National Park is a National Park in northern West Bengal, India.