Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Global Ratings and its predecessor organizations have been in business for more than 150 years. Where does S&P headquarters located?
a) New York, USA
b) London, UK
c) Paris, France
d) Vienna, Austria
e) Geneva, Switzerland
2) Which is a full-service credit rating agency exclusively set up for micro, small and medium enterprises?
3) NPA is a loan or an advance where interest and/or instalment of principal remain overdue for a period of more than how many days in respect of a term loan.
a) 100 days
b) 30 days
c) 90 days
d) 60 days
e) 120 days
4) The purpose of MUDRA is to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector through various Last Mile Financial Institutions like-
d) All of the above
e) None of the above
5) The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) is an international financial institution that offers loans to-
a) Multinational Banks
b) Multinational Financial Institutions
c) Middle-Income Developing Countries
d) Non-Government Organizations
e) None of the given options is true
6) Famous Pichola Lake is located in which city?
7) Which is the World’s cultural capital in India?
8) Who is the governor of Telangana?
a) E. S. L. Narasimhan
b) PV Narasimha Rao
c) B. D. Mishra
d) Padmanabha Acharya
e) None of these
9) The Aralam wild life sanctuary is located in which state?
a) West bengal
10) What is the currency of Burundi?
a) Burundi franc
b) Burundi Peso
1) Answer: a)
Standard & Poor’s Financial Services is an American (New York, USA) financial services company. It is a division of S&P Global that publishes financial research and analysis on stocks, bonds and commodities.
2) Answer: e)
SMERA Ratings Limited (formerly SME Rating Agency of India Ltd.) is a full service credit rating agency exclusively set up for micro, small and medium enterprises.
3) Answer: c)
A non performing asset (NPA) is a loan or an advance where interest and/or installment of principal remain overdue for a period of more than 90 days in respect of a term loan.
4) Answer: d)
MUDRA, which stands for Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd, is a financial institution being set up by Government of India for development and refinancing micro units’ enterprises. It was announced by the Hon’ble Finance Minister while presenting the Union Budget for FY 2016. The purpose of MUDRA is to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector through various Last Mile Financial Institutions like Banks, NBFCs and MFIs.
5) Answer: c)
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) is an international financial institution that offers loans to middle-income developing countries.
6) Answer: b)
Famous Pichola Lake is located in Udaipur
7) Answer: d)
Kolkata is the cultural capital of India
8) Answer: a)
The current governor of Telangana is E. S. L. Narasimhan.
9) Answer: d)
The Aralam wild life sanctuary is located in Kerala
10) Answer: a)
The currency of Burundi is Burundi franc.