Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) What do you understand by the term “Ante- Dated Cheque”?
a) A cheque bearing the date earlier than it was drawn.
b) A cheque bearing the date later than it was drawn.
c) A cheque bearing no date at all.
d) A cheque bearing same date on which it was drawn.
e) None of these
2) NFRA, an independent regulator for the auditing profession. What does F stands for in NFRA.
3) Which of the following is called the Bankers’ Bank in India?
a) State Bank of India
b) Central Bank of India
d) Reserve Bank of India
e) None of these
4) The time limit of declaring loan dues from Micro Small and Marginal Entrepreneurs as NPA (Non-Performing Assets) is increased to how many days?
a) 120 days
b) 180 days
c) 150 days
d) 210 days
e) 165 days
5) A short-term borrowing means borrowing of tenor up to but less than what period?
a) 1 year
b) 18 months
c) 2 years
d) 30 months
e) 36 months
6) The world’s highest ‘Rail Bridge’ is being constructed in the State of Jammu & Kashmir will be on which of the following rivers ?
e) None of these
7) “Gambhira” dance is associated with which state of India?
c) West Bengal
e) Madhya Pradesh
8) Which of the following countries don’t have ‘Euro’ as their currency?
9) The capital of Colombia is?
10) Who among the following is the current chief justice of Orissa?
a) Rajendra Menon
b) S.K Mhukerjee
c) Satish Kumar Agnihotri
d) Hemanth Gupta
e) Kalpesh Satyendra Jhaveri
1) Answer: a)
Ante means before. A post dated check is one that has a date on it later than today. You cannot cash it until that date. An antedated check is a regular check. It was dated earlier than today and can be cashed immediately.
2) Answer: d)
National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA), an entity which functions as an independent regulator for the auditing profession.
3) Answer: d)
RBI is bank of all banks in India. As a banker of banks, RBI:
- Enables smooth and swift clearing and settlements of inter-bank transactions
- Provides efficient means of funds transfer for all banks
- Enables banks to maintain their accounts with RBI for statutory reserve requirements and maintenance of transaction balances
- Acts as lender of last resort (LORL)
4) Answer: b)
The time limit of declaring loan dues from Micro Small and Marginal Entrepreneurs as NPA (Non-Performing Assets) is increased to 180 days.
5) Answer: a)
A short-term borrowing means borrowing of tenor up to but less than one year.
6) Answer: b)
The world’s highest ‘Rail Bridge’ is being constructed in the State of Jammu & Kashmir will be on Chenab river.
7) Answer: c)
Gambhira Dance is a folk dance form from West Bengal, which is mainly performed in temples during festival season as form of devotion.
8) Answer: e)
Italy, Germany, France, Greece – Euro, Denmark – Krone
9) Answer: c)
Colombia is a country at the northern tip of South America. Bogota is the capital of the Colombia. Peso is the currency of the Colombia. Juan Manuel Santos is current President of the country.
10) Answer: e)
Kalpesh Satyendra Jhaveri is the current chief justice of Orissa