Dear Aspirants, here are the Full Set of General Awareness Questions asked in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Maximum number of CA questions were asked from our IBPS Guide’s GK Power Capsule. We have mentioned the page number of our capsule in each question.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Shift-1:
1) National Sports University was located at? (Page 45)
2) Venue of ASEAN Film Festival? (Page 98)
Answer: New Delhi, India
3) National Statistics Day was observed on? (Page 7)
Answer: 29th June
4) Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensembles got listed in UNESCO Heritage site, which was located at? (Page 44)
5) Name the Russian City where Informal Summit was held? (Page 87)
Answer: Sochi, China
6) What is the 2018 theme of, “World Environment Day”? (Page 7)
Answer: Beat Plastic Pollution
7) Which of the following bank has bought LIC Share recently? (Page 21)
8) Captain of Indian Women Hockey Team? (Page 135)
Answer: Rani Rampal
9) The Aspirational Districts Programme (ADP), focuses on transforming of who many districts in India? (Page 117)
10) Pilibhit Tiger Reserve is located at which of the following state? (Page 54)
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
11) What is the Venue of FIFA 2026 World Cup?(Page 128)
Answer: Mexico, Canada, USA
12) What “R” stands in LRS? (Page 9)
Answer: Liberalized Remittance Scheme
13) Which of the following Ministry has recently organized Kabir Mahotsav at Uttar Pradesh? (Page 54)
Answer: Ministry of Culture
14) Which of the following IIMs has launched the Bharat Inclusive Initiative?(Page 116)
Answer: IIM Ahmedabad
15) For which of the following movie, Bhumi Pednekar honored with the best actress at Dada Saheb Phalke Award ceremony? (Page 82)
16) Ajay Thakur is related to which of the following sports? (Page 135)
17) COMCASA stands for?
Answer: Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement
18) To which state, the central Government has sanctioned Rs. 3,831 Crore under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)?
19) Assumption Island is located at?
20) AIIB Headquarters?
Answer: Beijing, China
21) Malabo is the capital of?
Answer: Equatorial Guinea
22) Which of the following state has recently launched Bharoa App?
23) Indira Sagar Dam is located at?
Answer: Mundi, Madhya Pradesh
24) Shujaat Bukhari is the editor of which News Paper?
Answer: Rising Kashmir
25) What “C” stands in CBLO?
Answer: Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation
26) Time Limit of apply for PMVVY?
27) Out of 22 constitutional Languages, which is the least spoken language?
28) Headquarters of International Organization for Migration?
Answer: Le Grad-Saconnex, Switzerland
29) What “L” stands in PMLA?
Answer: Prevention of Money Laundering Act
26) Which of the following Tele-Com company has acquired Telenor?
30) Which of the following company has launched “Digital Gold” feature?
31) Headquarters of SAARC Development Fund?
32) Headquarters of Maritime Organization?
Answer: London, UK
33) One Question related to IRDAI Committee?
34) One Question Related to Debentures?
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Shift-2:
1) When was World Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) Day is celebrated each year? (Page 7)
Answer: 27th June
2) In which state Dudhwa National Park is a national park is located? (Page 54)
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
3) Where did 5th International conference on human excellence in Yoga (2019) held? (Page 46)
Answer: Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, New Delhi
4) What does “F” stands for PFMS? (Page 18)
Answer: Financial (Public Financial Management System)
Indian Bank has introduced Public Financial Management System (PFMS) and has launched ‘Bharat QR’ facility.
5) Where does National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR) is located? (Page 42)
6) What is the theme of Yoga Day 2018? (Page 7)
Answer: Yoga for Harmony and Peace.
7) In which state Patratu thermal Power plant is located in which Indian state? (Page 39)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone for the first phase (2400MW) of NTPC’s coal-based Patratu Super Thermal Power Project in Jharkhand.
8) What is the full form of W in “SAWEN”? (Page No 97)
Answer: Wildlife, South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network
9) Where is India’s 2nd longest road and railway bridge is constructing? (Page No: 47)
10) Who is the head of the committee to review the regulations pertaining to Insurance Marketing Firms (IMF)of IRDAI? (Page No: 28)
Answer: Suresh Mathur
11) How much amount AIIB invest into NIIF for boosting infrastructure projects? (Page no 21)
Answer: Rs. 200 Million
12) 105th Indian Science Congress was held in which state? (Page no 90)
13) Which company expands partnership with NASA on flying taxi project? (Page 68)
14) Till which year CCEA approves continuation of Krishonnati Yojana? (Page 112)
15) Where will Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019 going to held? (Page 94)
16) To how much amount NABARD to expand its long-term lending in FY19? (Page 15)
Answer: Rs 80,000 crore.
17) Which ministry has won Skoch award 2018? (Page 79)
Answer: Ministry of women and children welfare.
18) What is the full form of ARC? (Page 21)
Answer: Asset Reconstruction Companies
19) Were did Union Cabinet Chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the establishment of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR)? (Page 42)
20) How much amount did Finance Minister Arun Jatiley had proposed to increase the investment limit in PMVVY or Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana? (Page 13)
Answer: Rs. 15 lakh
22) Name the Best Feature Film in 65th National Awards?
Answer: Village Rockstars
21) In which state Hirakud Dam is located?
22) Where is the Headquarters of Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
Answer: Manila, Philippines
23) Lusaka is the capital of which country?
24) What does “L” stands for LSR?
Answer: Liquidity (Liquidity Stress Ratio)
25) What is the Headquarters of OECD?
Answer: Paris, France.
26) To which field Kishori amonkar is related?
Answer: Classical Vocalist
27) When is the company not able to lend people is also known as?
28) Where is The National Digital library HQ (a project under the Ministry of HRD) located?
29) What does “C” stands for CAGR?
Answer: Compound (Compound Annual Growth Rate)
30) What is The Venue of ICC women’s world cup T20 2018?
Answer: West Indies.
31) By which year 40% of Indians will have no access to drinking water, According to NITI Aayog?
32) What is the name of Bonding contract between bond and bondholder?
Answer: Bond indenture.
33) Who manages GoldRush Scheme, Gold accumulation plan for customers?
Answer: Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited.
34) Which occurs when multiple insurance companies share risk by purchasing insurance policies from other insurers to limit the total loss the original insurer would experience in case of disaster?
35) Which of the following body has suggested to IBBI that there is a need to review the insolvency code regulations to ensure that they are not “misused or misinterpreted”?
Answer: National Company law tribunal.
36) As per 2011 census, what is the percentage of rural population below 15 years of age?
37) Name a negotiable money market instrument and issued in dematerialized form or as a Usance Promissory Note?
Answer: Certificates of Deposit (CDs).
38) One question from Functions of SEBI.