The Institute of Banking Personnel conducts IBPS Clerk exam every year in order to recruit for the post of Clerk. This year, there are around 7275 pots for the post of Clerk. So, candidates should follow these general instructions:
- Reach the exam center before time.
- Make sure that you carry your call letter for the exam.
- Keep your photo-identity proof in original bearing with the same name that you have provided as it was on the application form.
- Take a photocopy of the photo-identity proof.
- Please be careful about the negative marking in the exam. There will be deduction of 0.25 or one fourth marks for each wrong question. If any candidate did not answer any question, then there is no negative marking for that.
- So, if any bank aspirant submitted more than one application, then it is rejected. But, if any candidate by mistake has done multiple registrations, the last submitted application is only considered.
- Candidates should check whether they are meeting the eligibility criteria or not.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for an interview is strictly provisional. The decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organizations/IBPS will be final and binding on the candidate.
- All candidates should keep their email-ids active in order to receive call letters/ Interview advises etc.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should provide the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in case called up for an interview.
- Do not use electronic devices such as phones/pagers/calculators inside the examination premises.
- The order of preference for participating organizations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates must indicate their order of preferences at this stage.