HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Released!!! Direct link available here for Official Notification & Apply Online… Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment Board has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant & Assistant Manager/Development Officer posts. This time they had announced totally 978 vacancies throughout the state. A lot of candidates are eagerly waiting for this recruitment. HARCO Bank Recruitment Apply Online link was activated on 14-08-2019. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 31-08-2019. Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment is, especially for the Haryana state job seekers. HARCO Bank Jobs will provide your an excellent pay scale and career growth. Further details regarding HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019 is available here below for your reference.
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019
HARCO Bank Notification 2019
|Name of an Organization||Haryana State Cooperative Bank|
|Recruitment Name||Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Clerk|
(ii) Junior Accountant
(iii) Senior Accountant
(iv) Assistant Manager/ Development Officer
HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019 details
This time they had announced totally 978 vacancies throughout the state. The details are given below.
|4||Assistant Manager/ Development Officer||30|
HARCO Bank Jobs 2019: Age Limit
As per the prescribed norms given in the official notification candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 42 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 14-08-2019
- The Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 31-08-2019
- Online Examination Dates (Prelims exam for Clerk): Oct 2019/Nov 2019 (Tentative)
- The date for the Main exam for Clerks: To be announced later
- Online single Examination for Jr Accountant, Sr Accountant & Asst Manager/Development Officer: To be announced later
Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed educational qualification is given in the official notification
i) Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University.
ii) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
i) B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Maths as one of the subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks.
ii) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
i) Candidates should possess a degree in Commerce or Science with 55% marks with Maths or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience.
Atleast 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics ii) Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
Assistant Manager/Development Officer:
(i) Applicants should have Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, CA with at least 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with at least 55% marks or 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics/Maths/Commerce with CAIIB
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Std
HARCO Bank Jobs 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- For General: Rs. 600/- + GST
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only & Female: Rs. 300/- + GST
- EX-Serviceman: Nil
Payment Method: Online Mode through the Payment gateway.
HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure is based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Haryana Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site harcobank.org.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the HARCO Bank Notification 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.