Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Harayana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification for Male & Females Group C Sub Inspector posts for 465 vacancies. Apply Online for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 @hssc.gov.in. The online registration process for HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 will begin on 19th June 2021 and the last date to apply online will be 02nd July 2021. Here we are talking about the Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Process, and details of Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021. Download the official notification of Haryana Police SI Notification 2021 from the direct link given below. So, go through this article and clear all your doubts regarding Haryana Police SI Notification 2021 and apply online through the direct link given below.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Recruitment||Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector (Group C Police Department)|
|Starting Date||19th June 2021|
|Closing Date||02nd July 2021|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||06th July 2021|
|Date of Examination||01st August 2021 (tentatively)|
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
The Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released against Advt No. 03/2021 on its official website @hssc.gov.in. Download the official notification of Haryana Police SI Notification 2021 from the direct link given below.
HSSC Haryana Police SI Vacancy:
A total of 465 vacancies has been announced for Haryana Police SI Notification 2021. The vacancy splitting is 400 for Male Sub Inspectors and the remaining 65 are for Female Sub Inspectors. The detailed vacancy splitting based on category is given below.
|Category||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Satisfying the eligibility criteria is mandatory to apply for Haryana Police SI Notification 2021. Check the Educational Qualification and the age limit a candidate should possess to apply for Haryana Police SI Notification 2021.
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on the following stages.
- Knowledge Test or Written Exam (80% weightage)
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Additional Qualification (10% weightage)
- Miscellaneous (10% weightage).
Knowledge Test or Written Test
- The knowledge test will be of 80% weightage in the selection criteria.
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of 80 marks comprising of 100 objective type questions for 0.80 marks each.
- The duration of the written test will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi
- The standard of questions shall be as expected as of graduation level.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
(0.80 marks each)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- The candidates who qualify for the knowledge test will be eligible to appear for the Physical Screening Test for which the count of the candidates will be 07 times the number of vacancies.
- PST will be qualifying in nature and the candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for PST shall be eliminated from the further selection process.
- The PST will be conducted to access the candidate’s physical fitness and endurance as per the below standards
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Female||1 km||6 minutes|
|Ex-serviceman||1 km||5 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Only the candidates who qualify PST shall have to undergo the Physical Measurement Test
- PMT will be of qualifying nature only.
PMT for Male Candidates
Height: 170 Centimetre for General Category and 168 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy
Chest: 83 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with the expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards for General Category and 81 Centimetre un-expanded minimum with the expansion of 04 Centimetre (minimum) onwards for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy.
PMT for Female Candidates
Height: 158 Centimetre for General Category and 156 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories as per the latest Government Reservation Policy.
- All candidates who have qualified for the Physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents (Document verification)
- This stage would be holding 10% weightage for the total section criteria.
- Education- 07 Marks
- NCC Certification- 03 Marks
Haryana Police SI Notification 2021: Application Process
- The Application mode is Online for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021.
- General Male / Female Other State – Rs. 150/-
- General Female Haryana – Rs. 75/-
- EWS/SC/BC Male – Rs. 35/-
- EWS/SC/BC Female – Rs. 18/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Online Application Link:
The online registration process for HSSC Haryana Police SI Notification 2021 will begin on 19th June 2021 and the last date to apply online will be 02nd July 2021.
Apply Online For Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 [Active from 19th June 2021]
How to apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of HSSC @hssc.gov.in or click the direct apply online link given above.
- Read the instructions given carefully.
- Click the Apply Online Link.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take a printout of your registration no. and password for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- No documents which have not been uploaded shall be entertained.