ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF has been released. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise. It intends to engage Medical Officer on a contract basis for a period of six months to deal with the COVID pandemic situation at ONGC, Ahmedabad (Gujarat). Eligible and Interested candidates can appear for Walk-In–Interviews as per the details available in the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF download. Here you can check complete details regarding the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification such as vacancy, eligibility, last date to apply, etc.
Get More – Govt Jobs
ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Here are the complete details of the ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
- Name of Post – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), on contract basis
- Vacancy – 2
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 22.06.2021
Check the eligibility criteria details of the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Qualification – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the date of walk-in-interview.
- Experience is desirable.
- Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
Check the selection process for the ONGC GDMO recruitment 2021 here. Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications).
- Interview – 30 marks.
Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for Unreserved (UR)/OBC candidates.
ONGC Medical Officer Salary 2021:
Check here the details of ONGC GDMO salary 2021 details.
- Emoluments per month consolidated – Rs. 72000
How to Apply for ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021?
Candidates possessing above mentioned qualification with valid registration with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council may appear for a Walk-In-Interview as per the following schedule:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||Description||Time||Venue||Remarks|
|22/06/2021 (Tuesday)||Reporting time for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||09.30 to
|ONGC Tarapur Guest
House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad
|Candidate reporting after 11.30 Hrs. will not be entertained.|
For the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 walk-in-interview, candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of SelfAttested Photocopies:
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure-I.
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card.
- Two passport-size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB) or School leaving or Birth Certificate.
- Consolidated Mark-sheet of MBBS Degree.
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- Valid caste certificate for OBC category candidates (cast certificate/non-creamy layer certificate should in Central Government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD candidate.
- The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) such as MD/MS – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria on the date of walk-in-interview.