HEC Recruitment 2020: HEC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!!! Details regarding HSC Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria & Application form are available @ HEC Careers. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the above notification details and should submit your application within the last date.
Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Graduate & Technician Trainee Apprentice posts. Applications are invited for induction of 169 [116 Graduates and 53 Technician (Diploma)] trainees for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21 under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various levels of posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 169 vacancies. This is especially for Engineering background candidates. HEC Application Form will get activated on 14-03-2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know your prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 31-03-2020. Further details regarding HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 are available here below for your reference.
HEC Notification 2020
HEC Vacancy 2020
|Name of an Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation|
|Recruitment Name||HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||(i) Graduate Apprentice
(ii) Technician Apprentice
HEC Vacancy 2020
|2||Computer Science/ Information Technology||12||06|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||06||03|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||06||03|
|9||Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice||08||–|
HEC Jobs 2020: Age Limit (as on 29-02-2020)
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification candidates should possess
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms
HEC Application Form 2020: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed educational qualification, candidates should possess
- Candidates should possess a Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University /Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
- Graduation in any subject other than Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
HEC Recruitment 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Others, OBC (NCL), EWS: Rs. 500/-
For Departmental/ Internal, SC, ST & PWD: NIL
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
HEC Notification 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Fee Challan: Click Here
How to apply online for HEC Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site hecltd.com
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding HEC careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of graduate & technician apprentice posts.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.