High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka High Court Recruitment is available for “Oath Commissioner” posts. Online Applications for High Court of Karnataka are invited from the eligible candidates to fill in 823 vacancies. High Court of Karnataka Online Application is available from 13th July 2018 to 31st July 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria for educational qualification and age limit are described below. Eligible candidates need to apply online from the official website or from the link provided below. Ensure the eligibility criteria for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018. Scroll down for other details on High Court of Karnataka Recruitment.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 | 823 Oath Commissioner Vacancies – Apply @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Job Role||Oath Commissioner|
|Starting Date of Application||13th July 2018|
|End Date of Application||31st July 2018|
High Court Of Karnataka Vacancy – Break Up
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|D.K. – Mangaluru||19|
|Bench at Dharwad||02|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||03|
|Total No. of Vacancies||823|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Individuals are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for High Court of Karnataka 2018 Recruitment.
- Click on the direct link provided in the table to apply online.
- Or as an alternative visit the official website of Karnataka High Court – http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
- Find the “Notification” tab from the main menu option.
- Find the desired Recruitment notification.
- Below the official notification find the Online Application link.
- Fill in all valid credentials namely the mobile number, email id and other information.
- Upload scanned self-attested following documents
- Online submitted the application.
- Enrolment Certificate.
- Proof of Identity Card issued by the Bar Council.
- SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the date of birth.
- Two passport size photographs and signature.
- Therefore, Apply for the desired post before the closing date of 31st July 2018.
About High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
The Karnataka High Court was established in the year 1884 under the period Maharaja of Mysore Chamarajendra Wadiyar. The high court of Karnataka was located in Banglore. And it is authorized by the Constitution of India. The Judge term length of a judge will be 62 years. The recruitment process will be based on the requirement of the high court. The Justice of the High Court will be recruited by the Governor of India and will be decided by the Supreme Court.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|SSC Stenographer||Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment|
|TNMRB Recruitment 2018||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
|NIACL Recruitment 2018||Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018|