How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude?
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude? – Here are some useful tips and strategies for RBI grade B quantitative aptitude preparation. The RBI Grade B Prelims exam contains quantitative aptitude section. This section has a total of 30 questions. Each question carries 1 mark. this accounts for 30 marks in the quantitative aptitude section. If you follow the tips on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude, then you can score more marks in this section. First, follow the RBI grade B quantitative aptitude syllabus. Then follow the tips given here on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude questions. Surely you can get good marks in the RBI grade B quantitative aptitude section.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern:
The prelims exam pattern of RBI Grade B Exam is available here. On the very first step of How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude, check the weightage of the section.
|Section||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||80||80||2 hours|
How to Prepare Quant for RBI Grade B? – Useful Tips:
Here we will provide some useful tips on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude 2021. Follow all these preparation methods and strategies. So, that you can score good marks in the RBI grade B quantitative aptitude section.
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
The very first step on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude 2021 is to check the updated syllabus. The RBI Grade B quantitative aptitude syllabus contains the following topics.
- Number system
- Simplification and approximation
- Number series
- Surds and Indices
- Ratio & proportion
- Time & work
- Pipes and cisterns
- SI & CI
- Profit & Loss
- Age problems
- Train problems
- Boats & stream
- Mixture & allegation
- Permutation, Combination, and probability
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Data sufficiency
- Quadratic equation
Quantitative Aptitude Book for RBI Grade B:
The next tips on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quants 2021 is to use quality study materials. Get quality study materials to learn the basics and high-level problems. If you prepare with good quality RBI Grade B quantitative aptitude pdf study materials, then, you can learn many shortcuts and tricks to solve the problems in an easy manner.
Practice Previous Year Question Papers:
Practicing RBI Grade B Quantitative aptitude previous question papers have the following benefits.
- You can know the expected pattern of questions.
- Your practice will be from the exam point of view.
- Exam fear can be avoided.
- You can Practice more trick questions in topics like DI, application problems, etc.
Practicing with more RBI Grade B Quantitative aptitude previous year question papers is an important strategy in RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude preparation.
Take Sectional Mock Test:
Other important tips on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude 2021 includes practicing with more RBI Grade B Quantitative aptitude mock test.
- Mock tests will improve your problem-solving speed.
- You can improve your accuracy while solving problems involving lengthy calculations
- Mock test practice will help you to learn the methods to solve the tricky application sums.
- You can practice various types of DI questions.
How to Approach Quant in RBI Grade B? – Strategy:
Here we provide the exam strategy for the quantitative aptitude section. This will give you an idea of how to approach quantitative aptitude in RBI grade B 2021.
- First pick easier topics such as number series, simplification, quadratic equation.
- Then you can solve easy DI questions.
- Skip the questions that you don’t know to solve.
- Solve the simple application sums.
- Finally give a try on moderate DI, application sums, and other topics that you left out.
- Don’t give any fluke answers.
Expected Weightage of Topics in Exam:
- Application Problems – around 10 questions.
- DI – around 10 to 15 questions.
- Number Series – 3 to 5 questions.
- Quadratic equation – 3 to 5 questions.
- Data sufficiency – 3 to 5 questions.
Preparation Tips for each Topic:
- Number series – Practice hundreds of model questions. So that you can get idea to fing the logic of the series easily.
- Data Interpretation – Practice various types of DI such as bar graph, Tabular DI, Pie chart, line graph, caselet DI.
- Simplification and Quadratic Equation – Learn the shortcuts and fast calculation techniques. So that you can score more marks from these topics within a few minutes.
- Application problems – Learn both conventional method and short cut method. So that you can solve the difficult application sums easily by using the suitable way.
So, candidates follow all the tips and preparation strategies on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude exam 2021. Surely your quants score will be more in the exam.