RBI Office Attendant Apply Online 2021:
The RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021 steps are available here. The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Office Attendant 2021 notification. Check the notification and ensure your eligibility status. Only then you can start your RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021 process. Here candidates can check the registration, application form, documents upload, and more details regarding the RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021. Also, make a note that the RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021 final date is the 15th of March 2021. So, submit your RBI office attendant online application form 2021 before the final date.
Get More – RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
Here you check the RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021 start and end dates as available in the table.
|RBI Office Attendant apply online start date||February 24, 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant apply online last date||March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
Get More – RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
Pre Requisites for Apply Online:
Before starting your RBI office attendant apply online 2021 process, refer to thees pre requisites.
- Scan your photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he should create his/ her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. The Bank shall not be liable if any email communication is delivered to the SPAM/JUNK folder of the candidates’ email account. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM/JUNK folders also. The Bank reserves the right not to send any communication by any other mode than Email/SMS. No change in E-mail ID will be entertained during the entire process of the recruitment.
Apply Online Steps:
Here we provide the RBI Office Attendant apply online 2021 steps.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as of February 01, 2021, are first required to visit the official site of RBI.
- click the RBI office attendant new registration link.
- Enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Application Form Filling:
Here is the RBI Office attendant apply online 2021 form filling process.
- Use the login credentials and open your RBI office attendant online application form 2021.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications given.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- In this RBI office attendant apply online 2021 process, the Name of the candidate or his/ her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Photo identity proof / Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Final Submit & Payment:
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph and signature are uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Bank.
To avoid a last-minute rush, candidates are advised to start the RBI office attendant apply online 2021 process soon and pay the intimation charges at the earliest. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without a photograph and signature or illegible/ unclear photographs uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
The online fee payment for the RBI office attendant apply online 2021 is,
- 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates.
- 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates.
Q: What is the application mode to apply for the RBI office attendant recruitment 2021?
A: The application mode is online.
Q: What is the RBI office attendant recruitment apply online last date?
A: The last date is the 15th of March 2021.
Q: What is the mode of application fee payment?
A: You can pay the application fee only through online mode.