How To Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020:
How To Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020? – The IBPS clerk prelims 2020 is going on. The prelims exam dates are the 5th, 12th, and 13th of December 2020. Already 4 slots of the exam were over on the 5th of Dec 2020. The candidates who are yet to attend the exam are in anticipation of how to Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020? Here we provide some important preparation tips, strategies, and study methods to crack the exam by successfully attending 75+ questions.
The IBPS clerk 2020 exam is very competitive. On the latest trends, the exam may be easy to moderate level. So that the IBPS prelims 2020 cut off may go high. So the candidates have in their mind that how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020. As the competition is heavy, even some candidates are finding ways on how to score 80+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020. So it is necessary to give high attempts. Here we provide some tips & strategies on how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020. Follow all these tips and strategies. also, we have made an analysis on topics asked in all 4 shifts of 5th Dec 2020. this will help you in finding a solution on how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020.
Exam Level on 5th Dec 2020:
Before going into tips and strategies on How To Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020, analyze the exam difficulty level in each slot on the 5th Dec 2020. Here the overall good attempts for each shit are available for your reference.
- 1st shift good attempts – 70 to 80
- 2nd shift good attempts – 72 to 78
- 3rd shift good attempts – 70 to 78
- 4th shift good attempts – 68 to 78
On comparing all the shifts, the candidates felt that the 4th shift was slightly difficult to give more attempts. Now, let’s see the preparation tips and strategies on how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 exam.
Topics that Asked in All 4 Shifts:
On the 5th of December 2020, candidates attended the exam in 4 shifts. In each shift, there will be variations in the topics asked, overall exam difficulty level, and sectional difficulty level. Let’s check the topics that were asked in all 4 shifts. This will give you clarity on how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020.
- English Language – Questions on Reading Comprehension and Error spotting were present in all 4 shifts. If you practice well these topics, you can cover 10 to 13 questions. Apart from these two topics, word swap, cloze test, and para jumble were present in 3 shifts. So candidates prepare all these topics well. Then, you can easily attend 20 to 25 questions with a good accuracy rate.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Questions on Simplification, DI, and Application sums were present in all 4 shifts. If you practice well these topics, you can cover around 15 to 20 questions. Apart from these topics, if you prepare the quadratic equation and number series well, then it is a cakewalk for you to attend around 25 questions in this section.
- Reasoning Ability – Questions on Syllogism, Order & Ranking, and Floor & flat-based puzzle were present in all 4 shifts. If you practice well these topics, you can easily cover around 15 questions. Apart from these topics, if you prepare well for other seating puzzles and miscellaneous questions in this section, you can easily score 25+ in this section. If you manage the time efficiently then it is possible to attend even 30+ questions.
On how to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims exam 2020 – Follow all these instructions.
Get More – IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2020
Preparation for Exam on 12th & 13th Dec 2020:
Your preparation should be in the exam point of view. Only then you can score 75+ in the IBPS clerk prelims exam 2020. Here we have given some important suggestions to direct your preparation in the exam point of view.
- Prepare with IBPS clerk previous year question papers pdf to get an idea about the exam difficulty level, repetitive questions, question pattern, etc. This will boost your confidence to the next level.
- Take IBPS clerk prelims mock test 2020, to boost your speed and accuracy rate. Also, you can attain good time management skills.
- Refer to the Questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020 on 5th December. So that your preparation will go in the exam point of view.
- Solve the IBPS Clerk memory based papers 2020. This will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So that you can strengthen yourself in all the 3 sections of the prelims exam.
- Refer to the IBPS clerk prelims 2020 exam analysis on the 5th of December 2020. So that you can know the difficulty level of each section. Especially the 4th slot simplification questions were said to be lengthy and calculative. So prepare all the level of simplification questions. Also, focus more on the topics that present in 3 to 4 shifts.
If you follow these IBPS clerk study strategy for the prelims, you can even score 80+ in the exam.
Get More – IBPS Clerk Prelims Last Minute Tips 2020
How to Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude Strategy:
- Learn the Square values up to 50 and Cube values up to 25.
- Learn shortcut tricks and fast math techniques for improving your speed in problem-solving.
- At first target the 15 to 25 questions that are available in Simplification / Approximation, number series, and quadratic equation topics. In 10 to 12 minutes you can cover around 15 to 20 questions easily.
- Then solve the DI set in 4 minutes. In the DI set, first, pick the easy questions.
- Then pick the easy application sums in the final 4 to 5 minutes.
An average candidate can easily attend at least 20 questions in this section. If you follow this strategy with good speed and time management, then you can cover up to 25 to 28 questions. This is the first step solution on how to score 75+ in IBPS Clerk prelims 2020 exam.
How to Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims – English Strategy:
- First of all, attend simple topics such as error spotting, Vocabulary, Fillers, cloze test, and grammar-based questions. Skip the doubtful questions. For these topics spend 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then you can attend topics like para jumble and miscellaneous questions. Take around 4 minutes for this.
- The attend the Reading comprehension in final 6 to 8 minutes.
If you have good grammar knowledge, you can easily attend 20 to 25 questions with a good accuracy rate. This is the second step solution on how to score 75+ in IBPS Clerk prelims 2020 exam.
How to Score 75+ in IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning Ability Strategy:
This is the most favorite section for most of the candidates to boost up their overall score in the IBPS clerk prelims 2020. Maintain Time Management and accuracy for this section. If all goes well for you, then it is possible to attend all the 35 questions in this section.
- At first, you must not go with a puzzle or seating arrangement. Attend the questions of topics like Syllogism, Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, Direction Sense, Alphanumeric Series, Problems on Alphabets/Numbers, etc. In the first 8 to 10 minutes you should complete all these topics. If you get stuck up in the middle of any question, skip that immediately.
- After that attend order & ranking, Seating Arrangements, and Puzzles. Try to choose the easy puzzle and complete it in aruond 2 to 3 minutes.
By using the above strategy, even an average candidate can attend 25+ questions. So put your hard work and manage time efficiently to attend 30+ questions in this section. This is the third & final step solution on how to score 75+ in IBPS Clerk prelims 2020 exam.
So, candidates follow all these strategies and preparation plans to score 75+ in IBPS clerk prelims 2020. For that attend mock tests, refer to the memory-based papers, previous year papers, and questions asked in IBPS clerk prelims 2020.