HSSC Female Constable Result 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the result of the written exam for the post of Female Constable on 07th October 2021 on its official website. The female candidates who appeared in the Written Exam conducted on 18th & 19th September 2021 shall check the list of selected candidates.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has conducted the recruitment drive for the engagement of the Female Constable post. A total of 1100 vacancies were announced. A huge number of passionate female aspirants have appeared for the selection process. The selection process is based on a written exam, physical screening test & document verification. As per the schedule, the written exam was conducted on 18th & 19th September 2021. Candidates who attended the examination are eagerly waiting for their results. Now the wait is over. The officials have released the HSSC Female Constable Result 2021 pdf on its official site. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the Haryana Police Constable Result 2021 PDF are shortlisted for the physical screening test which is scheduled from 11th October to 13th Oct0ber 2021.
The candidates are advised to download the Admit Card for Physical Screening Test from the website from 08.10.2021 and report at the venue as per the schedule mentioned in the admit card for the Physical Screening Test. The candidates are advised to download two copies of the original admit card (not to be photostated) and to be brought at the time of PST.
How to check HSSC Female Constable Result 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the results.
- Click on that you will be getting into the result page.
- Then find the exact link regarding the Result of the Written examination (Knowledge Test) and notice to candidates for PST (Physical Screening Test) for the post of Female Constable (GD) Advt. No.4/2020, Category No. 02.
- Click on that the result pdf will get opened.
- Refer to the pdf and know your results.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.