Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the Karnataka GDS Notification, Eligibility & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification and start your online application process.
India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently released the notification for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts towards various Postal circle. Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sevak are the posts that come under GDS. Consequently, every year they had announced a lot of vacancies throughout the state. So for this time they had announced a total of 2,443 vacancies for Karnataka Postal Circle. The starting date for the online application gets begins on 21-12-2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know their eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The deadline for the submission of the application will be 20-01-2021
India Post recruitment selection will be based on the merit list. Shortlisted applicants will be placed at India Post Office Bengaluru, Karnataka circle. Applicants have to pay the required fee and make the payment via online mode or post office. Candidates should possess the 10th class from any recognized board. Along with applicants should have knowledge of the local language. Aspirants who have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should submit their application within the last date. Further details regarding Karnataka Post Office Jobs 201` is available here below.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of an Organization||India Post Office|
|Recruitment Name||Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Job role||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021:
This time the board has announced a total of 2,443 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification and start their application process.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 21-12-2020
Last Date for Registration & Fee Payment: 20-01-2021
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2021
So candidates should submit their application on or before the last date.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualification. So candidates who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the Karnataka post office department. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the merit list. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer to the official site regularly to get updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021: Job Profile & Payscale Details
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Branch Post Master(BPM): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB), and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing meals, business procurement, and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing meals, business procurement, and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail, and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021: Important Links
Registration: Click Here to Register Karnataka Post Office Jobs
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- On the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the Karnataka Postal Circle link.
- You will get to the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer to the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.