IB ACIO 2021 Notification: The IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment Notification has Released. Details regarding the IB ACIO 2021 notification, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process and Apply Online are given below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to this IB ACIO 2021 notification and start the online application process.
Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has recently released the recruitment news in the newspaper which is unofficial. The IB ACIO 2021 notification news is about the engagement of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 post. A total of 2000 vacancies were announced throughout India. One of the most reputed departments directly comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The IB ACIO 2021 notification Apply Online link is get activated in the upcoming days of December month. Interested candidates shall refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the IB ACIO Online Application gets ends on 09th January 2021. Eligible candidates should submit their online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding the IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-21 are given below for your reference.
IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment
Name of an Organization – Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs
Recruitment Name – IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-21
Job Role – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2
Job Location – Any location
IB ACIO Vacancy 2021:
This time the Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau has notified the IB ACIO 2021 notification vacancy of about 2000. Further details are given below. The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
IB ACIO Notification 2020-21: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 19.12.2020
- Final Date for the Submission – 09.01.2021 (till 23:59 hours)
- Written Exam Date(Tier 1) – 18th, 19th, and 20th February 2021
- Result Release Date – Announce Soon
- Descriptive Test Date – Announce Soon
- Interview Date – Announce Soon
- Final Result Date – Announce Soon
IB ACIO 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The age limit & educational qualification for the IB ACIO 2021 notification are available here. The above-mentioned post is not identified as suitable for any category of Persons with disabilities/PWD i.e. HH, OH, VH or Autism. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 27 Years
Relaxation is Applicable as per the rules.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01 1980 to Dec 31 1989, as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons as per the IB ACIO recruitment notification.
The IB ACIO 2021 notification quotes the following essential qualifications.
- Candidates should possess a graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Having Knowledge of computers is a desirable qualification.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process as per the IB ACIO 2021 notification is based on the following stages.
- Tier-I – Examination
- Tier-II – Descriptive Exam
- Tier-III – Interview
IB ACIO Exam Pattern:
Tier I: Online test comprising of objective-type multiple-choice questions of 100 marks. There are totally of 5 sections (General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning, English Language, and General Studies). Each section has 20 questions. Time duration – 60 minutes. [Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer is applicable].
Tier II: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks (Essay -30 marks, English Comprehension & Precis writing – 20 marks). Time duration – 60 minutes.
Tier III: Interview conducted for 100 marks
Get More – IB ACIO Previous Year Cut Off
IB ACIO Salary
Based on the information given in the Official IB ACIO 2021 Notification, hired candidates will receive Rs.44,900 to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month in Pay Level 7 for their Services for Intelligence Bureau. Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances is applicable. Also, Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days is applicable.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Here we have added some important links regarding the IB ACIO 2021 notification for your reference.
How to Apply Online for IB ACIO 2021 Notification?
Here we have added the steps to apply for the IB ACIO 2021 notification for your reference.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recent updates.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 post.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed on your screen.
- Check the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.
- Application fee for Male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC categories – Rs-600.
- Application fee for all SC/ST, all-female candidates & all ExSM – Rs.500. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ post on regular basis after availing benefits of reservation given to them are required to pay the examination fee, i.e. Rs. 100/- also along with recruitment processing charges of Rs. 500/-
- Payments through the SBI challan generated on the last day of closure of online application forms can be submitted in the bank till 12.01.2021(during banking hours only).
So, candidates follow all the rules to apply for the IB ACIO 2021 notification. Here we have added the new registration and candidate login links for the IB ACIO 2021 recruitment apply online purpose.
IB ACIO 2021 Recruitment – FAQs:
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the IB ACIO 2021 recruitment for your reference.
Q. How many vacancies were announced for IB ACIO 2021?
A. A total of 2000 vacancies was announced for the engagement of ACIO post.
Q. What is the salary for the IB ACIO officer?
A. Candidates are appointed in Level-7. The salary is Rs 44,900-Rs 1,42,400.
Q. What is the selection process for the recruitment of IB ACIO 2021 Notification?
A. The selection process is based on
- Tier-I – Examination
- Tier-II – Descriptive Exam
- Tier-III – Interview
Q. Are there any negative marks in the exam?
A. 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for every wrong answer.
Q. How to apply for the exam?
A. Candidates need to apply online for the exam. The fee can be paid both online and offline.
Q. What is the educational qualification for IB ACIO 2021 Notification?
A. Candidates have to finish a degree from any recognized university.