IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2021 Form, Format & Size: The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification. The IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online will get activates on 07th October 2021. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 27th October 2021. Interested aspirants should submit their online applications within the last date. But before that candidates must have prerequisites to fill in the application form. Among those one of the mandatory requisites is IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration. Most candidates are having frequent questions are that “ what is IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2021 and what should be written in that?” – Here we have given the perfect solution for that question regarding the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration format 2021.
Candidates may have a doubt about the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration size 2021. In this article, we will clarify all your doubts regarding the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration 2021 form, format pdf, & size. So, go through this article and upload the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration 2021 form without any mistake.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates:
The IBPS clerk 2021 notification Exam dates are given in the table. Refer to the dates and apply for the exam before the final submission date as per the IBPS clerk notification 2021 pdf.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Tentative Dates|
|IBPS Clerk notification 2021 release date||07th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application starts from||07th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application ends on||27th October 2021|
|The download of all call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online pre-exam training||November 2021|
|Prelims Exam call letter download||November/December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2021|
|Result of Prelims exam||December/January 2022|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||December/January 2022|
|Conduct of online examination main||January/February 2022|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2022|
Handwritten Declaration for IBPS Clerk 2021:
Here is the IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration format 2021:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.
Guidelines for IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration 2021 File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
The Procedure of uploading IBPS Clerk handwritten Declaration
- While filling the application form, candidates will be provided with separate links for uploading the handwritten declaration
- Click on the respective link
- Browse and select the location where the handwritten declaration file has been saved
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the open/upload
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2021 FAQs:
Check the FAQs regarding the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration 2021 size, format, & more.
Q: How can I upload handwritten declarations in IBPS Clerk?
A: First, scan & save the file in a correct format. While filling the application form, there will be an upload button for handwritten declaration. Click that button and select your file. Check the preview of the file whether it has been uploaded in a clear manner.
Q: What is the IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration size?
A: Dimensions – 800 x 400 pixels and File size – 50 KB to 100 KB.
Q: What should be written in IBPS RRB handwritten declaration 2021?
A: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”