Dear Readers, Bank Exam Race for the Year 2018 is already started, To enrich your preparation here we have providing new series of Practice Questions on Reasoning Ability- Section. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 Exams can practice these questions daily and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 4256]
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are born in different years viz., 1968, 1972, 1977, 1986, 1989, 1994, 1998 and 2001 but not necessary in the same order. Their ages were calculated based on the year 2018.
Only one person is born between R and V, whose age is not an even number. V is not the youngest person. Two persons are born between P and W, who is younger than P. As many persons born after W is same as before U. U does not born in 1986. Q is elder than P. As many persons born between R and W is same as the number of persons born between U and S.
1) Who among the following is the youngest person?
2) How many persons are born between R and the one who born in 1998?
e) More than three
3) Who among the following is born in 1986?
4) Which of the following statements is true?
a) R was born in 1968
b) Only one person born between V and U
c) V is elder than S
d) The age of W is 17
e) None is true
5) If U is related to R and S is related to W in a certain way. Then, P is related to which of the following?
Direction (6-8): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons K, L, F, G, P, R, S and T are in a family with three different generations. G is the daughter of T. L is the father of R, who is the husband of P. S is the brother-in-law of L, who does not have any siblings. K is the wife of T. F is the niece of G. S is the only son of K.
6) How is R related to T?
7) If W is marries to S, then how is W related to R?
8) How many females are there in the family?
e) Cannot be determined
Direction (9-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Arun starts walking towards north for 5 km to reach point A. From there he took a right turn and walks for 8 km to reach point B. After that he took a right and walks for 12 km to reach point C, which is 4 km to the west of point D. From point D, Arun walking towards north for 7 km to reach point E. Finally he took a left turn and walks for 8 km to reach point F.
9) What is the direction of point A with respect to the point F?
10) What is the shortest distance between point A and point E?
a) 12√2 km
b) 4√13 km
c) 4 km
d) 15 km
e) 13 km
Kindly watch this video to know about Tricky Puzzles Based on Date of Birth (New Pattern) for IBPS Clerk Prelims
- Only one person is born between R and V, whose age is not an even number. V is not the youngest person.
- Two persons are born between P and W, who is younger than P. As many persons born after W is same as before U. U does not born in 1986.
- So, Case-2 will be dropped.
- Q is elder than P. So, Case-3 will be dropped.
- As many persons born between R and W is same as the number of persons born between U and S.
- So, Case-4 will be dropped.
1. Answer: b)
2. Answer: d)
3. Answer: a)
4. Answer: c)
5. Answer: c)
6. Answer: c)
7. Answer: a)
8. Answer: d)
9. Answer: b)
10. Answer: e)
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz (Hindi)||9.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Reasoning (Hindi)||10.30 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude||11.00 AM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude (Hindi)||11.30 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims – English Language||1.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude)||2.00 PM|
|IBPS PO/Clerk – GK Questions||3.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge)||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – Reasoning||6.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – Quantitative Aptitude||7.00 PM|
|IBPS PO Mains – English Language||8.00 PM|