IBPS Clerk is one of the most expected exams in a year. It is a great prospect for you to become a banking profession in one of the public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam is going to be held in the month of December as per the official notification.
As the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 is just a few months away, it is the right time to get started with the preparation. To help you prepare better for the exam, we take essential efforts to bring the Strategies to start your IBPS Clerk Prelims exam preparation in an exact manner.
This IBPS Clerk prelims 2018 strategy covers all important points and topics from each section of the exam in such a way to complete all the syllabus topics well in time. Follow this useful strategy which will assist you to get through IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam easily.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
Check below, if you need the exact insight of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
1 hour (60 minutes)
How to start your preparation?
- As an aspirant, understanding the exam pattern and syllabus is the first and foremost step for exam preparation. It is a must to know every topic in the syllabus before starting the practice for the prelims exam. Keep yourself updated on the recent changes that are introduced in the exam pattern.
- Then you have to prepare a study plan and bound to it habitually without any reason. You should complete the topics as per your study schedule as it is the most important thing for your success.
- Stay away from distractions like mobiles, TV, etc., for staying focus on your exam preparation. Take a break of 15 minutes after every two hours. This will give you refreshment to continue your preparation.
- Take sectional tests on each topic to analyze your performance. It is considered to be a measure of what you are good at and the weak areas that need your attention. Once you identified the weak areas, it is time to work on improving in them.
- If you are not clear on any topic, you can watch our video course to learn all the basic concepts clearly. You can also make use of our printed edition books to enhance your practice efficiently.
- Practicing with our Online Test Series reduces your fear of the original exam. You will let you know how to attempts the questions to increase the scores within the allotted time. Further, it helps you to assess where you are and how much more you need to work.
- Work on your speed and accuracy as it plays a vital role in IBPS Clerk Prelims exam. Try to contribute in All India Live Test conducted by us so it helps you to assess your performance based on your rank.
- Good physical and mental health reduces your stress and so you can concentrate on your exam preparation devoid of any difficulty.
We hope that the above strategies help you a lot to begin your exam preparation in the best way. All the Best for your upcoming exams!!!