Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Eight persons namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting around the circular table facing centre but not necessarily in the same order.
A is sitting third to the left of the person who faces F. H sits second to the right of the person who sits immediate right of G but not an immediate neighbour of A. E is an immediate neighbour of neither C nor G. Only one person sits between F and D. G and C are sitting opposite to each other.
1) How many persons are sitting between B and A when counted from the left of B?
D) No one
2) If C is related to G and H is related to D in a certain way. Then who among the following is related to B?
A) The one who sits second to the right of H
D) The one who sits third to the left of D
E) None of the above
3) Who among the following person sits second to the left of the one who sits opposite to C?
B) The one who sits second to the right of D
E) The one who sits opposite to E
4) What is the position of F with respect to G?
A) Fourth to the left
B) Second to the left
C) Third to the left
D) Fifth to the right
E) Either c or d
5) Who among the following person sits opposite to B?
B) The one who sits immediate left of A
D) The one who sits third to the right of H
D) None of the above
6) When all the letters of the word “ORGANIC” are replaced by its third succeeding letter as per alphabetical series, then which of the following letter is third from the right end, if all the letters are arranged in alphabetical order from left to right?
Order and ranking
Direction (7-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
Six persons are arranged as per their heights in descending order. L is taller than only O. V is taller than M. There are two persons between M and N. The number of persons taller than L is same as that of shorter than G. The third tallest and second shortest person’s heights are 170 cm and 133 cm respectively.
7) How many persons are taller than M?
8) If the sum of the heights of G and V is 337 cm, then what is the sum of the heights of G and L?
A) 310 cm
B) 295 cm
C) 300 cm
D) 315 cm
9) What may be the height of O?
A) 135 cm
B) 130 cm
C) 137 cm
D) 134 cm
E) None of the above
10) If in the given number “4536871295”, one is subtracted from all the digits, then what is a product of the digit which is second from the left end and third from the right end, if the digits are arranged in ascending order from left to right?
A is sitting third to the left of the person who faces F.
Only one person sits between F and D.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
G and C are sitting opposite to each other.
E is an immediate neighbour of neither C nor G.
H sits second to the right of the person who sits immediate right of G but not an immediate neighbour of A.
Case-2 gets eliminated since H is not an immediate neighbour of A.
Case-1 is our final arrangement,
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: A
3) Answer: E
4) Answer: E
5) Answer: B
6) Answer: A
N > G > V > M > L > O
N > G > 170 > M > 133 > O
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: C
9) Answer: B
10) Answer: C
|Check Here to View IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 12||Day – 11||Day – 10|