SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Date 2020: Staff selection commission has announced the revised exam date for the computer based examination for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies. Initially the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Date 2020 was decided to be held on 10th to 12th of September 2020 and then revised to 16th to 18th of November 2020 and then 24th to 30th of December 2020 and at last it is decided to conduct on 22 to 24th of December 2020. The candidates who are going to appear for the SSC Stenographer Grade C and Exam should check the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Revised Exam Date 2020 and gear up their preparation.
This article deals with the direct links for the new Computer Based Examination date, Re revised Exam Date, Change of Exam Centre, exam pattern and Syllabus. Check the article to know the vacancy, eligibility criteria and other details.
SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Exam Date 2020: Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Application: 17 of september 2019 is changed to 20th of September 2019
- Last date for Online Application: 18th of October 2019
- Last Date for online fee payment : 20th of October 2019
- Date for Change of Exam centre: 26 september 2020 to 29th of September 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 10 to 12-09-2020 Revised to 16 to 18-11-2020 (Re Revised to 24 to 30-12-2020) Changed
- New Computer Based Exam date: 22nd of December 2020 to 24th of December 2020
- The Minimum age limit to apply for SSC Stenographer post is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for Stenographer Grade C is 30 years.
- The maximum age limit for Stenographer Grade D is 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government norms