IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 13th and 14th of October. We are going to share the Last Minute Tips to advance your exam preparation. Proficient revision and effectual stress management play an imperative role in the victory of every exam.
Time Management, Speed & Accuracy:
- Time management is of utmost importance as there is the sectional timing of 20 minutes for each subject. It is important that you have to solve the question at the fast pace and also with accuracy.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- First, try to solve the questions from your stronger topics and then move on to weaker topics. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- First, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
- English – Cloze Test, Fillers, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Reading Comprehension.
- Aptitude – Approximation/Simplification, DI, Number Series & Miscellaneous Questions.
- Reasoning – Inequality, Direction, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Order & Ranking, Puzzles, and Seating Arrangement etc.,
Stay Calm and Persistent:
- Stay relaxed and don’t think much about your performance. Don’t spend a whole night before the exam for revision or preparation. Get enough sleep and good food.
- A clear and focused mind will help you to decide what to attempt and how to attempt in the exam so that you can easily crack the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2018.
- Don’t panic if you come across any new pattern or difficult question in the exam.
Important things to carry for IBPS PO Prelims 2018:
- Print out of your Admit card. Paste your photograph on the admit card ( same photo as that of application form)
- Original and Xerox of your ID proof. Stationery items like pen/pencil for exam calculations.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last minute hassle.
We hope that these tips will be useful for you in the prelims exam. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for IBPS PO Prelims 2018.